Poor experience on payment for cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There,
    I have Just Sent ADR147 a Message regarding your Order ok.

Andrew will proberly Reply here also ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Hi There,
      I have Just Sent ADR147 a Message regarding your Order ok.

Andrew will proberly Reply here also ok.

Gaz.
      Thanks a lot!

I never doubt Craftsman's prestige! I just worry they can't undersand my complex payment process.. +_+!

Comment

Besides,my favorite snooker player is Mark Williams!I love Wales~

Comment

Originally Posted by espresso_ren View Post
          Besides,my favorite snooker player is Mark Williams!I love Wales~
          Top man....

Comment

yeah he's quite cool. he's 1 of my favourites aswell

and i just ordered an extension from china (DongYang ZheJiang). took nearly 8 days only to find out its damaged *sigh*
            If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?

Comment

Chinese ROCK!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by WeBz View Post
                yeah he's quite cool. he's 1 of my favourites aswell

and i just ordered an extension from china (DongYang ZheJiang). took nearly 8 days only to find out its damaged *sigh*
                what is extension ?Buy goods from ZheJiang(浙江) need to cautious. If you need ,I can do sth. to help u buy from china. hehe~

Comment

Originally Posted by espresso_ren View Post
                  what is extension ?Buy goods from ZheJiang(浙江) need to cautious. If you need ,I can do sth. to help u buy from china. hehe~
                  Here's the one I ordered. http://esbilliards.en.alibaba.com/pr...ion_Long_.html

fits my east sea cue

What's sth?

Comment

no problems with Craftsman, they've been here forever, just make sure you keep hold of your transaction details like the date and time and payment and the payee details and amount etc...

Comment

Here's the one I ordered. http://esbilliards.en.alibaba.com/pr...ion_Long_.html

fits my east sea cue

What's sth?
                      I check it ,it is not a Zhe Jiang seller,it is Harbin East Sea Billiard Cues Factory . In Hei Long Jiang.

What's the problem in your goods?

Comment

Why you buy cue from China....
                        I feel so interesting~Chinese want to buy cue from UK,but you buy cue from china..

Comment

lool I never actually bought the cue from china. got it on ebay for verrry cheap £14.99 GBP including P&P.
                          its a bargain as i like the cue and weight.
                          all it needed was a varnish.

and the extensions from Harbin are the only ones that fit.
                          i'll buy a better cue when i have some money (from uk of course )

The Problem is basically abit of plastic has snapped. easily fixed but that's not the point :P

What did you mean by " If you need ,I can do sth. to help u buy from china"

Comment

lool I never actually bought the cue from china. got it on ebay for verrry cheap £14.99 GBP including P&P.
                            its a bargain as i like the cue and weight.
                            all it needed was a varnish.

and the extensions from Harbin are the only ones that fit.
                            i'll buy a better cue when i have some money (from uk of course )

The Problem is basically abit of plastic has snapped. easily fixed but that's not the point :P

What did you mean by " If you need ,I can do sth. to help u buy from china"
                            hehe~ I think so , the cues from UK are best of all!

Maybe my english is not very well,I means if sb. need to contact with chinese or translate some Chinese info,i can help,not much else .

Comment

yes indeed, and loads to choose from
                              cant wait to get a decent one, its like waiting for that favourite toy u've been wanting for ages! lol

and thankyou, they speak English anyway but if my email doesn't make any difference I shall call upon you for some Chineese swear words haha

Comment

Now I'm so sad...

Craftsman have reply me, says,my card payment has come through as high risk,and the bank has advised them not accept the payment.
                                Why....so hard to pay. why my payment is high risk?
                                And another problem is my Paypal maybe can't complete the payment.
                                If is true,my payment will stop.
                                My cue....

Comment

Working...
                                X