No announcement yet.

Jimmy Whites Hunt & O'byrne and some antique cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we know when and for how long Jimmy used this H&O for?

Comment

i would quite easily give 2000 pounds for the cue. But i don't think it would get here in time to be buried with me at my funeral after my wife found out. With proper proof that it was JW's cue you could easy turn it into $10 000. 1000 tickets at $10 each easy done, but then if i had it i wouldnt be able to let it go.

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
        i would quite easily give 2000 pounds for the cue. But i don't think it would get here in time to be buried with me at my funeral after my wife found out. With proper proof that it was JW's cue you could easy turn it into $10 000. 1000 tickets at $10 each easy done, but then if i had it i wouldnt be able to let it go.
        lol - in the end its only a cue!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

He might have a point . i'm sure we could get 500 forum members to buy tickets at £10 a throw . Put me down for 5 !!!!!!
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Maybe ADR can get the seller to request JW to pose a pic with his ex-H&O cue & counter sign on the H&O cert.

If he is able to do so, i believe the seller can fetch a far high offer.
            Getting £2000 or more offer should be relatively a walk in the park.

Buyer can offer £5 to see the cue while £10 allows you to play 5mins with the cue. In no time, the buyer should see profit rolling in!!!!

Comment

If i brought it, it would only be as an investment. If your paying that much for a cue, not because of the cue but because of who once owned it, then it makes sense that your not buying it to play with it. Lock it up in a glass display case with a photo of jimmy and the H&O cert. Then in 40 or 50 years it would be priceless.

Comment

I wonder what is currently the highest offer for the Jimmy White H&O black plate?

Hope it has exceeded the £1700 mark or even more......

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
                  If i brought it, it would only be as an investment. If your paying that much for a cue, not because of the cue but because of who once owned it, then it makes sense that your not buying it to play with it. Lock it up in a glass display case with a photo of jimmy and the H&O cert. Then in 40 or 50 years it would be priceless.

that would be a shame!

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                    I wonder what is currently the highest offer for the Jimmy White H&O black plate?

Hope it has exceeded the £1700 mark or even more......
                    so far £1750 but i have not really made any effort to sell it! wonder about maybe ebay during the worlds?

Comment

I think I'll buy it and cut a inch off,

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                        I think I'll buy it and cut a inch off,
                        Only an inch ? It's about 60 " long . Probably a foot for you !
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          so far £1750 but i have not really made any effort to sell it! wonder about maybe ebay during the worlds?
                          Yeah i'd try that.

Comment

what's the offer up to now ADR? cracked the 2000 mark yet? is the seller commited to selling it, or just waiting for an offer that's too good to refuse.

Comment

One small question...

Does that £1750+ include a DNA Authentication of [ supposedly ] Jimmy's blood, sweat and tears on the butt,
                              or just his notarized signoff on a picture of him with it?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
                                One small question...

Does that £1750+ include a DNA Authentication of [ supposedly ] Jimmy's blood, sweat and tears on the butt,
                                or just his notarized signoff on a picture of him with it?

=o)

Noel
                                do you think jimmy will mind if we use his blood, sweat, and tears to make a little jimmy clone?

Comment

Working...
                                X