Jimmy Whites Hunt & O'byrne and some antique cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
    what's the offer up to now ADR? cracked the 2000 mark yet? is the seller commited to selling it, or just waiting for an offer that's too good to refuse.
    still 1750 - i had forgotten about it to be honest!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      still 1750 - i had forgotten about it to be honest!
      so the sellers just waiting for higher offers and not ready to drop the auction hammer on the cue anytime soon?

any of the other cues still for sale, how much did you want for them?

Comment

so the sellers just waiting for higher offers and not ready to drop the auction hammer on the cue anytime soon?

any of the other cues still for sale, how much did you want for them?
        some sold some i have - open to offers.

Comment

Reached £1350 with over 3 days to go.... Looking good ADR147. I think it'll definatly make the £2000 mark.

Comment

Reached £1350 with over 3 days to go.... Looking good ADR147. I think it'll definatly make the £2000 mark.
            well i have had serious offers of £1500 so in order to cover ebay fees etc it would need to hit 1700 for me to break that.

Comment

well i have had serious offers of £1500 so in order to cover ebay fees etc it would need to hit 1700 for me to break that.
              i didn't realise EripoffBAY charged that much in fees. Sitting at £1650 atm. Im guessing it'll go for £2278. Kicking myself that i didn't snap it up at £1750 but that's alot of money to part with.....

Comment

thing is i have sold normal ones for £1100.

Comment

its doing well now. not normal for a cue to go up mid auction they normally shoot up at the start or at the end but its a first to be going up steadily

Comment

its doing well now. not normal for a cue to go up mid auction they normally shoot up at the start or at the end but its a first to be going up steadily
                    i think it'll still shoot up at the end. I would say there is two or three people with ALOT of money going for this one. The last hour will be a doosie.

Comment

i think it'll still shoot up at the end. I would say there is two or three people with ALOT of money going for this one. The last hour will be a doosie.
                      who knows - the top 3 bidders are all from hong kong.

Comment

Jimmy White play with john parries cue this days and I personally saw him playing exhibition in my club. He told me that he play with john parries cue for the last 12 years.
                        I think that there are group involved hear to rise the price money on this cue. I checked on the bidding history and there are two people involved who keep overbidding each other. 100% truth. If someone want to buy they wait till the last minute and not bidding 2 or 3 days before.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                          Jimmy White play with john parries cue this days and I personally saw him playing exhibition in my club. He told me that he play with john parries cue for the last 12 years.
                          I think that there are group involved hear to rise the price money on this cue. I checked on the bidding history and there are two people involved who keep overbidding each other. 100% truth. If someone want to buy they wait till the last minute and not bidding 2 or 3 days before.
                          Oh listen to Fedia , whats the matter mucka you cant buy it cheap enough to make hundreds of pounds profit can you . And dont tell me your not Fedia cause i,ve got enough coincidences from your posts to strongly suggest you are .

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                            6 AND 2 3'S ! Does it really matter when they bid . Now or 2 days time . What does it matter !
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Jimmy Whites Hunt & O Byrne cue, I would be grateful if you could let me know what the sale price is please.

Many thanks,
                              Vinster147

Comment

Originally Posted by vinster147 View Post
                                Jimmy Whites Hunt & O Byrne cue, I would be grateful if you could let me know what the sale price is please.

Many thanks,
                                Vinster147
                                Go onto ebay and do a search . £1750.00 at the moment .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X