Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

patience. It's been 6 weeks now, still not enough. oh, my~~

Comment

I've ordered mine in September and haven't heard anything since then.
      But as it is not my first cue from Trevor I know that there is no need to doubt or to be worried.
      Just relax...
      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
        I've ordered mine in September and haven't heard anything since then.
        But as it is not my first cue from Trevor I know that there is no need to doubt or to be worried.
        Just relax...
        i have only been waiting 2-3 years for my own cues.........
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I understand what you are trying to say. I am not worried about 6 month waiting, I just like to confirm he receive the deposit thats all I am asking.

Comment

I heard that Trevor is having a long vacation, then who is making the cues for him?

Comment

Originally Posted by Straight strike View Post
              I heard that Trevor is having a long vacation, then who is making the cues for him?
              trevor was on vacation last month,he is back and is making cues,he does every thing himself so it takes a lot of time for him to make cues.
              RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

I heard that he now has a team of 2 to 3 people working on his cues. It could be wrong though.

Comment

Wrong!!

Trevor Makes all his Own Cues himself and is very fussy about his work.

Thats why he has a awaiting list of around 6mths or More Now!!

Very Busy Guy and People are wanting to Order Bulk Orders from him as they know how Big awaiting List he has and the Quality is Top Notch.

Comment

I just got an email from trevor, He has confirmed he is working on my cue at this moment in time and that it should be ready within the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                      I just got an email from trevor, He has confirmed he is working on my cue at this moment in time and that it should be ready within the next few weeks.
                      how long have you been waiting mate? i just sent trevor a email on monday and then he replied on wednesday asking my to send some of the photos i had talked about in my email (but forgot to attach lol) gettting a bit nervous now as i hope i did not ask for a cue way out my budget i would be really embaressed having to say sorry either having to wait till i can up my budget or scale back on what i want

Comment

Sent design and payed my deposit on the 6th of January, I was given an ETA of 20 weeks or sooner if all went well. So I think that roughly 10 weeks, so if I get the cue in a few more weeks , a few being 3 to 4, That would be really good going.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                          Wish i turned my laptop on and had that email today...

Comment

I'm guessing I've got more weeks to wait than everyone else

Comment

Bulkie.. you ordering TW also ?

Thought you just bought two cues lately ..

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                                Bulkie.. you ordering TW also ?

Thought you just bought two cues lately ..
                                Ye I ordered 2 TW.

Comment

Working...
                                X