No announcement yet.

Jian Ying Heard It All now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, there are a lot of really cheap cues that plays well, but last time I played with a RMB150~ cue from China, it was a whippy powerless crap which a beginner would probably be better off using a broomstick... A Cheap £10 cue from 20-30 years ago, yes, could be a good cue, but a £10 cue in today's market, I'd say forget it... because these days, if the maker have a good cue, they know how much people are prepared to pay for it, if they sell it at £10, then it's worth less than £10...

people always think that it's fine for a beginner, but no if they can't even play all the basic shots then which part of his game is he going to improve on? I'd say stick with the Dufferins rackies at least you can be sure the ferrule was fitted on properly!

(Having said that, if I was in UK, I would actually give the cue a try! But that's me... )

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
      HI you guys might laugh about this however Efren Reyes the Magician who once played with a $14.00 cue and beat them all in the Usa its justs goes to show you that it does not mean that you will play better with a $1000.00 cue

JUST MY THOUGHT LEONARD FROM CANADA
      Quite right i played my best snooker with a cheap bce two piece Alex Higgins .

It,s just nice to add a bit of humour now and again

Comment

If you have a chance to play with LK.T cues, you would say no more about all Chinese cues are crap. It plays even better than a lot of big names appeared on this forum.

Comment

Originally Posted by Straight strike View Post
          If you have a chance to play with LK.T cues, you would say no more about all Chinese cues are crap. It plays even better than a lot of big names appeared on this forum.
          As I stated at the start of this thread I was knocking all Chinese cue makers was realy just wondering about this make as the name seem a bit strange I have never hears of LK.T Cues so would not want to comment on them.

Toppotter1967:snooker::snooker:

Comment

Who started this debate

Comment

Toppotter1967, I just want to let you know that Jian Ying is not the no.1 cuemaker inChina. The no. 1 cuemaker in China in terms of quality not sales volume is LK.T.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Who started this debate
                MMM Hotpot me thinks it was me LOL .

Comment

Originally Posted by toppotter1967 View Post
                  MMM Hotpot me thinks it was me LOL .
                  And there was me blaming Flame for getting me into trouble , what you like toppotter 1967 , come on now get a grip mun , i,m not saying no more on this subject think I,ll leave you to take all the blame LOL

Comment

leave me out of it, i love pot needles

Comment

but in all honesty. cheap chinese cues are better than cheap english cues.. haha i know because LOTS of cheap english cues are sold in OUR shops in australia, as expensive english cues. simply cause its 'english' so to speak. and ive been buying cheap chinese cues that play much better than things we get in shops here. youd have to pay 300 (150 pounds+) to get a decent cue here( by decent, i mean the likes of low end peradons, and crappy feeling barracudas). where as, you could spend a third and get a whole set from china, which plays better. the chinese market for cheap cues appeals to the budget beginner, but i think theyre doing a good job at providing for that!

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
                        leave me out of it, i love pot needles
                        You and Toppotter are gonna get us chucked off this forum , now behave yourself today

Comment

all anyone who is considering buying one of these cues as to do,is just ask for advise here,after all that's one of the reasons for this forum .

Comment

Chinese Cues

I startred this thread in good faith to discuss the cue mentioned on e-bay I am very interested in cues and always looking to explore new makes I get members ask me about cues all the time.:snooker:

Comment

No offence pls toppotter1967, Cue in hand has started a thread called "Top cuemaker of China" long before and it is about LK.T cues. There has been over 300 replies. Being a cue lover, you just said you haven't heard the name. I am a bit surprise by that.

Comment

looking at the grain on the shaft,i would say it is running quite a bit off straight,hence the amount of chevrons in such a short distance.just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X