No announcement yet.

New Cue Wanted, Who's selling there's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cue Wanted, Who's selling there's?

Hi
    I Have ordered a John Parris Regal 2-weeks ago but unfortunatley my Peradon & Fletcher has a joint problem so i need a cue now.
    Dont mind spending up to £300 for the right cue so if you are selling or might be thinking of selling your cue please contact me with pictures & price.

Standard length, 9.5mm tip, 18-19oz, 28mm butt, 3/4 or 1 piece.

Uk seller only please.

robtemecs@aol.com

Thanks
    Rob

This thread in posted in the wanted items too.
    Last edited by finabb; 20 March 2010, 06:23 PM.

how long is ur JP Regal gonna take?
    I dont remember seeing any Regals on his rack while I was there, he had a few superiors which i really like the feel of, was debatin gettin one while i wait for my TW
    Highest Match Break - 77
    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

your just a couple of days too late.i've just sold a superb JP champion,absolutely great cue for a lot less that your willing to pay, but i have a JP Exclusive that is not exactly your specs,but i have not seen a better shaft or finish than this one,the only downside would be, the tip is not as thick as you want. I am selling for £275.

Comment

May i know the spec of the exclusive?
        Does it also come with extensions?
        If possible can you email me the pics for your exclusive to willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

John said 4-6 weeks, its been two weeks now but as most take longer than quoted i'm guessing another 6weeks

Comment

Hi
            I'm interested, can you send the spec and pics to robtemecs@aol.com
            Thanks

Comment

Why dun you have your cue repaired the local cue doctor?

You can go check out Dan shelton, he is a nice broke to deal with. Repairing your cue joint should be a breeze.

If you are to buy a replacement cue during your "waiting" period, it will definitely be a waste of money and waste of time before your new cue arrive.

Comment

Sorry i disagree the waste of money will be repairing the P&F i think if i can get a well made cue by the top cue makers i will get the money back i paid for it.

Comment

What i meant was it will be a waste of money for a "replacement" cue while waiting for your John Parris regal to arrive.

Yes, certain brand of cue have higher resale value than the others.
                  Since you are willing to spend £300 for a "replacement" cue, then you should have spend a little more in the first place where you can get a Custom made JP cue, H&O green plate etc.

For your budget, you could easily get a custom JP paragon or Ultimate or H&O green plate either from the 2nd hand market(if you hating the waiting time) or direct from the shop.

There are alot of top cue makers other that just JP, MW & TW.
                  There are also the likes of robin cook, Dave coutts & new comer Dan shelton who makes high quality snooker cue.

Comment

Hi
                    sorry some confusion, the reason i want to but a £300 cue for a "limitrd" time is so when i get my JP regal i can choose between the two and sell the one i dont want to keep.
                    I haven't got £600 to spend on one cue, so will need to sell one.

I've contacted Dan Shelton and might pop over to see him.............has anyone seen or own a Dan Cue?
                    Thnaks

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
                      Hi
                      sorry some confusion, the reason i want to but a £300 cue for a "limitrd" time is so when i get my JP regal i can choose between the two and sell the one i dont want to keep.
                      I haven't got £600 to spend on one cue, so will need to sell one.

I've contacted Dan Shelton and might pop over to see him.............has anyone seen or own a Dan Cue?
                      Thnaks
                      finabb Somebody posted a picture of a Dan cue a month or so ago and said it was "the bizz". At the time I remember thinking that the cue was superb. I've been looking for the old post for the last week now and can't find it. Tried the search facility without success. (Mate of mine is looking for a new cue and I was going to show him the photo.)

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        finabb Somebody posted a picture of a Dan cue a month or so ago and said it was "the bizz". At the time I remember thinking that the cue was superb. I've been looking for the old post for the last week now and can't find it. Tried the search facility without success. (Mate of mine is looking for a new cue and I was going to show him the photo.)
                        I,m pretty sure it was Danduck

Comment

Thanks hotpot I will do a search of his posts when I've got some more time. Definitely possibly posted this year (I think).
                          Dantuck Help if you can. How's the cue playing? Selling perhaps?

Comment

Check out Dan's work.

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/totlxtc1978/

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/t...ng%20pictures/
                            Last edited by willytan; 21 March 2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Dan has a waiting list of orders though, I don't think he would the the man to go to for a quick buy while waiting for the Parris. Your best bet I'd say would be to visit Craftsman, Greenbaize or somewhere and try a load of cues out.
                              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X