No announcement yet.

New cue for Stephen Maguire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what i like (i spoke to simon today) is they charged him for it.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

What's that?
      I thought I caught a whiff of fedia24 closing in...
      [ could just be my imagination ]

=o|

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        well what i like (i spoke to simon today) is they charged him for it.
        I heard its very rare to get anything for free off a Yorkshireman

Comment

stephen did get a couple of cues from Dave at Craftsman but will not try them out until the end of season, he is still using the Parris but has also a cue from Trevor white that is beautiful.
          Can you believe this story. Stephens ferrule on his parris was loose so he took it to JP to have him glue it back on, what did he do?
          He only chopped off the Tenon and shortened his cue,.
          What a muppet.
          "Don't think, feel"

Comment

[QUOTE=The Doctor;477669]stephen did get a couple of cues from Dave at Craftsman but will not try them out until the end of season, he is still using the Parris but has also a cue from Trevor white that is beautiful.
            Can you believe this story. Stephens ferrule on his parris was loose so he took it to JP to have him glue it back on, what did he do?
            He only chopped off the Tenon and shortened his cue,.
            What a muppet.[/Qt

Did JP do it or one of his crew , shocking whoever it was , no wonder he,s going somewhere else .
            Last edited by hotpot; 24 March 2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

When i was last at Hunt & Osborne , they were making him a cue . Is he turning into the new Dominic Dale !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                When i was last at Hunt & Osborne , they were making him a cue . Is he turning into the new Dominic Dale !
                Maybe they lied...

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  I heard its very rare to get anything for free off a Yorkshireman
                  LOL ! ha ha reminds me of that verse.. "Hear all see all but say nowt, eat all sup all but pay nowt, and if thee ever do owt for nowt do it fo thissen"
                  Last edited by Mr O; 25 March 2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I think the cue will go for 200-250. It will have been given that extra care seeing as it's got the potential to raise the profile of craftsman. I'd be temted if I liked Maple, not keen on the slim butt though

Comment

I spoke to Dave at Mastercraft yesterday, and they too have made him a 1pc maple cue.
                      so it seem he will be experimenting with quite a few cues over the next few months.

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
                        Maybe they lied...
                        I doubt it as they had his spare cue and were making a replica of it .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                          LOL ! ha ha reminds me of that verse.. "Hear all see all but say nowt, eat all sup all but pay nowt, and if thee ever do owt for nowt do it fo thissen"
                          oi yup Mr O, all of us yorkshire men ant like that.
                          we just like a bargin and get to the point

Comment

hi matt, we have made cues and done work to cues for many a player over the years.
                            As well as Paul Hunter, Mike Hallet, James Wattana, Joe Swail, Joe Johnson, Matthew Couch, Jimmy White, Tony Knowles, Jimmy Michie, Darren Appleton, Chris Melling, Kelly Fisher.
                            We also made 2 cues for Ronnie last year through Steve Prest who was coaching him at the time.

Comment

Stephen told us if he gets on with the cue he will be using it in the China Open. He has fallen out with his Parris cue. Stephen told me one of the main reasons for another cue was to change to a 3/4 cue. As he has always had a 1pc cue but tired of transporting a 1pc cue case around.

Comment

I have seen the cues you made him and not surprisingly they are first class.
                                I have always been an admirer of your cues and for the money they are incredible value.
                                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                                X