Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require A New Cue

hi guys,

iam currently looking into buying a new cue ive recently purchased one and it has way to much lycra on it its to sticky. i dont have the time to sand it down etc etc, anyone give me any ideas.

i would like it to be 3/4 jointed with a but end joint

been looking at a peradon balmoral are they any good,

cheers

Jordan

Mastercraft, I got my 2 weeks ago.
    I'm loving it............

Comment

Originally Posted by Jordson View Post
      hi guys,

iam currently looking into buying a new cue ive recently purchased one and it has way to much lycra on it its to sticky. i dont have the time to sand it down etc etc, anyone give me any ideas.

i would like it to be 3/4 jointed with a but end joint

been looking at a peradon balmoral are they any good,

cheers

Jordan
      I just receive my cue today but I plan to quit playing snooker. Made in Thailand by Uncle Thai (UT). I haven't playing using it yet but the cue has been tested and guaranteed as one of the best playing shaft by 2 Thai National players.

Interested?
      My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
        I just receive my cue today but I plan to quit playing snooker. Made in Thailand by Uncle Thai (UT). I haven't playing using it yet but the cue has been tested and guaranteed as one of the best playing shaft by 2 Thai National players.

Interested?
        What you like Brendan , youre a blinking howler . After all this time telling us you could,nt wait for your cue and how special its gonna be , now you,ve received it your giving up the game .

Just dont know what to say apart from , get some pics up for us to see it .

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22941

Check it out.

I can have it posted for 160pound.

Comment

Interested?
            Pretty un-fking believable matey lol. After all the heap about your new cue and you want to sell it.

Comment

brendan147 Quitting? What's going on? Have you just had a loss of form?

Comment

Interested?
                Show us the pics which UT has taken and showcase it everyone if you wanna sell the cue.

Without any pics, how will the m8 here decide?

Comment

Interested?
                  You serious ?? What happen ???

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    What you like Brendan , youre a blinking howler . After all this time telling us you could,nt wait for your cue and how special its gonna be , now you,ve received it your giving up the game .

Just dont know what to say apart from , get some pics up for us to see it .
                    You can think/say whatever you want...mate. I'm just planning...not decided yet...

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                    Pretty un-fking believable matey lol. After all the heap about your new cue and you want to sell it.
                    Save your laugh for another day...

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                    brendan147 Quitting? What's going on? Have you just had a loss of form?
                    Kind of...

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                    Show us the pics which UT has taken and showcase it everyone if you wanna sell the cue.
                    Without any pics, how will the m8 here decide?
                    Here it is...

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...&postcount=974
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

Jordson I have a Nice Master Cue Pb3 for Sale.

Handmade Snooker Cue with Top quality selected straight grain ash shaft in imported ebony butt. Their designed as
                      one single front face "Maka Burr wood" over thick yellow / thin black veneer.

Please Look at the Picture Below its the same as that ok.
                      Last edited by gazza147; 27 March 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Rileys and BCE's smart extender compatible cues are selling for about £30 in sports shops,extenders about £10,they're centre jointed for convenience and theres no downside in quality.Why succumb to pretentious ostentation with a more expensive cue? they feel and play great.

Comment

Well if your happy with them thats the main thing i suppose, but a cue selling for £30 in a shop was probably made for under a £10, so what sort of quality do you think your getting ?? have you actually played with a decent cue to see and feel the difference ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Well if your happy with them thats the main thing i suppose, but a cue selling for £30 in a shop was probably made for under a £10, so what sort of quality do you think your getting ?? have you actually played with a decent cue to see and feel the difference ?

Decent as in expensive? no,I'm too egotistical to think some falooting craftsman can improve my game,in a nutshell

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                              Decent as in expensive? no,I'm too egotistical to think some falooting craftsman can improve my game,in a nutshell
                              You will get what you paid for...it is as simple as that...
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X