Require A New Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
    You will get what you paid for...it is as simple as that...
    The Rileys I've got here is a peach,not sure if I'd trade it for anything,once your happy with your cue its all about the player.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      The Rileys I've got here is a peach,not sure if I'd trade it for anything,once your happy with your cue its all about the player.
      What top end cues have you compared it to ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jordson View Post
        hi guys,

iam currently looking into buying a new cue ive recently purchased one and it has way to much lycra on it its to sticky. i dont have the time to sand it down etc etc, anyone give me any ideas.

i would like it to be 3/4 jointed with a but end joint

been looking at a peradon balmoral are they any good,

cheers

Jordan
        You cue is wearing lycra???????????
        Eh
        Do you mean lacquer?
        What is this cue?

I wouldn't buy a machine spliced Peradon for £85 it's a waste of money. Get a second hand cue or spend a bit more. In your shoes I'd get a Craftsman 147 for £145?

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          What top end cues have you compared it to ?
          I've never played with an expensive cue so I cant compare but its the proverbial extension of my hand so I feel zero need to fish for anything else.Try one out,I doubt you'll find the difference being anything over than utterly nelligible at best.

Comment

trains Would you care to tell the Forum members what your highest break is and what level of snooker you play at? League? Just for fun? I daresay a cheap cue has its merits, indeed stories abound regarding players picking up a cheap rack cue and playing well. I'm afraid you're onto a loser tho' trying to perusade a serious snooker player to buy a JJB sports Riley. More chance of getting a BMW owner to change to a mini!!
            All posts and opinions gratefully received tho'.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
              trains ... More chance of getting a BMW owner to change to a mini!!....
              Minis are made by BMW
              I used to have a BMW and now i drive a Mini - top quality motor

Comment

Bigmeek,the bulk of my play is practice mostly on my own,I've been playing since 96,I dont enter comps but it ultimately comes down to my confidence,if I continue to practice well I'll enter comps,my game has improved no end in the last year,no probs with any advice but I'll take this cue anywhere and feel I've got a decent shot.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                  I've never played with an expensive cue so I cant compare but its the proverbial extension of my hand so I feel zero need to fish for anything else.Try one out,I doubt you'll find the difference being anything over than utterly nelligible at best.
                  Then get an expensive cue...Jp...or MW...or TW...or H&O...and you will know the difference and they will prove that you are wrong...

Cheers.
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

As for high break I've never made a century but without sounding arrogant getting one is a near formality,50's I find pretty easy.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Minis are made by BMW
                      I used to have a BMW and now i drive a Mini - top quality motor
                      Ah well, there goes my arguement. Blasted out of the water!

Comment

brendan147 thats a nice cue thanks for showing it but am not that good to spend £160 on a cue.

cheers anyway

Comment

brendon147, is this a wind up? If not how much.

Comment

Im Looking for Around £100 Cash for the Master Cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by loopy2 View Post
                              brendon147, is this a wind up? If not how much.
                              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...&postcount=984

free 4 Tan laminated tips+3 MW super laminated tips.

Be fast before I change my mind.
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

unclethai cue set for sale

Hi,

I wish to sell this extra/spare cue since i m using a UT maple.

Cue spec

Length - 57"
                                Weight - 18oz
                                Tip - 9.6mm (fitted with tailsman pro M)
                                Butt - 28.5mm
                                Balance - 17" from the butt
                                Extra - Mini butt & Mastercue leather case brown

Selling £150 (cue & mini butt) + £100 (case & postage)

Comment

Working...
                                X