Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted John Parris Cue

Hi all
    I am looking to buy a second hand John Parris cue but cant afford too much, can anybody help? if so please mail me at david.binstead@atplc.co.uk rather than post.
    Thanks

unfortunately like most things in life you get what you pay for so be very careful.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hey m8,

I wonder if you know but with a budget of 150-200pound, it will be much easier if you try your luck bidding on ebay for a John Parris cue.

Who knows... you might get luckly.

Comment

not likely though because if its genuine and at that money i will have bid on it!

Comment

so would i!!!!

Comment

sharks are circling

Comment

I'll be listing an edition 7 tomorrow on ebay, a nice one, 58", 18.5 oz, 8.5mm tip , 3/4 split. If the length & tip size don't suit the cue could be cut down and this would increase the tip size

Comment

Are you listing the Limited edition No. 7 for sale?

Comment

Yes will be putting it on ebay tomorrow if I can be bothered

Comment

Maybe you like to preview the M8 here before you out on ebay.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      not likely though because if its genuine and at that money i will have bid on it!
                      [ R e m e m b e r... ] if it sounds too good to be true it probably is and if it sounds like a steal it probably was...

Wait-A-Minute... Andrew didn't you say that?!?!

=o|

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by binnybin View Post
                        Hi all
                        I am looking to buy a second hand John Parris cue but cant afford too much, can anybody help? if so please mail me at david.binstead@atplc.co.uk rather than post.
                        Thanks
                        i will hav 1 ready after easter. 15 years old and 56 inches and 9mm tip. I hav not seen it yet as my mate wil bring it over on da easter weekend. Unfortunately for u i live in south africa. Cue is a classic i think. 150pounds excluding postage.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                          Maybe you like to preview the M8 here before you out on ebay.
                          If I get chance I might- and no disrepect to tsf members, but last time I tried to sell 2 TW cues on here all I got was a load of timewasters who wanted pics by email. So I sent them to about 5 different email addresses and go never heard from them again. They were perfectly good cues and it's not like I was asking too much for them. In the end a tsf member did buy them...but through ebay lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                            If I get chance I might- and no disrepect to tsf members, but last time I tried to sell 2 TW cues on here all I got was a load of timewasters who wanted pics by email. So I sent them to about 5 different email addresses and go never heard from them again. They were perfectly good cues and it's not like I was asking too much for them. In the end a tsf member did buy them...but through ebay lol
                            i must have been away!

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=23561 is as good as you will get - seller sent me pics and it is a tad short for me otherwise it would be mine now!

Comment

Working...
                              X