Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedia's Brother?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Parris-Ul...item20b00dd2ac

Does ronnie really use a 8.5mm talisman tip?

Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Fedia's brother?

Apparantly [ like Fedia, even his photos look crooked ].

=o\

Noel

Comment

i think he's taking about the talisman tip rather than the ferrull size.

Comment

Originally Posted by chopper View Post
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Parris-Ul...item20b00dd2ac

Does ronnie really use a 8.5mm talisman tip?
        You just have to wonder what this guy thinks he is selling yes its very nice cue but he is trying to sell a second hand cue that he has made up to his exact specs. not that many people would be comfortable playing with a tip size of 8.5mm It's unusual specs therefore narrowing the chance of sale and then to top it off he shows us how to trust him; receipt states cue and extensions £685 he says " 6” ebony mini-butt and 19”-33” telescopic extension set which cost £66 on top of cue." case cost him £225 but is now scuffed I skipped school a fare bit but even I make that £905 for the cue extensions and case good luck to him at least he gave me a giggle

Comment

I think its either fedia with a different account or someone selling it for him .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
            I think its either fedia with a different account or someone selling it for him .
            Whatever. [ It all has the same distink(sic) aroma ]

=oP

Noel

Comment

I saw this and couldn't get my head around the logic either. Someone's obviously been in his ear that he could get £1000 for it - so confident that he even shows the receipt for £685!

In terms of spec I'm sure 90% of players would prefer one of Parris' off the shelf cues than this particular custom spec.

Comment

I have "Toilet Roll". I heard Ronnie O'Sullivan uses it too. Offers of £100 welcome
                sigpic <---New Website
                Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                  I have "Toilet Roll". I heard Ronnie O'Sullivan uses it too. Offers of £100 welcome
                  Dan , was he happy with the performance of it ? You know how critical he is . I could not possibly make an offer on it unless he was entirely happy .
                  Is it quilted or is it that cheap shiny stuff that slips off when you use it

What veneer is it on the actual roll holder . For £100 it needs to be something exotic !

Yes , i've lost it , it's the end of week and i need a pint .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Dan , was he happy with the performance of it ? You know how critical he is . I could not possibly make an offer on it unless he was entirely happy .

What veneer is it on the actual roll holder . For £100 it needs to be something exotic !

Well during one of the World Championship intervals he used some and came out and won!
                    sigpic <---New Website
                    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

If he sells it then sod it I'm ordering one and selling it for a grand.
                      Unique cases are less than £200 my mate has one like that. Plain ones are £150.

So if I get an ultimate for £600 a case for £150 (never use it so don't scuff case) put on elk (as used by Steve Davis, Jimmy Michie and me)

So I must be able to ask £1200 for that because it's new and you'd have to wait for it if you ordered one.

Comment

I have an old tv that I watched Ronnie on once.

Someone make me an offer.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

What do you mean you did not actually intend buying it??
                          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

I wouldnt spend £100 to wipe away the turtles head .

Comment

cant be fedia, says there is a 6-8 week wait, not 3-4 years!
                              but hey, while we are at it, i have a receipt for my parris cue, who wants to pay me a couple of hundred quid extra?
                              maybe he needs the extra money to buy the substances he requires to stay so delusional?
                              Highest Match Break - 77
                              Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
                              Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Working...
                              X