Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the slimmest cue butt you have used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont worry neil and khizzy both cases are almost finnished ! just need to get the inside of each case finnished, will be done up this week !
    Feeling a slim butt seemes a little more fun to be honest, so maybe a bit longer!

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
      Dont worry neil and khizzy both cases are almost finnished ! just need to get the inside of each case finnished, will be done up this week !
      Feeling a slim butt seemes a little more fun to be honest, so maybe a bit longer!
      just kidding mate,take your time,cheers
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

I'm surprised to hear that many players, play with butt's less than 28, My JP was 29 and as I'm getting it lengthen at the moment I've asked him to increase it to 29.5.
        Doe's any body know what RS plays with, as I think the JP ultimate cue is around 30? Please correct me if I wrong

Comment

yes the jp standard is 30 mm,most of the uk cuemakers have the butt diameter as 30 as standard and the thai are a bit slimmer at 29.-29mm.
          RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
            Are you talking about snooker Crispian ? I'm sure you must be .

Can't wait to see the case . I was not expecting it to be finished so quickly .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Are you talking about snooker Crispian ? I'm sure you must be .

Can't wait to see the case . I was not expecting it to be finished so quickly .
              No snooker neil, i have tried once or twice, but with a tip of just under 8mm it is verry difficult !
              Just 8 ball for me!

Comment

I am pretty sure Ronnie's cue is 29mm.
                As i stated before John's cue is tapered in such a way that the last 6" of the butt is all the same so no matter where he holds his cue in that area, he is still holding 26.5mm
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                X