TW Cue!!! wait is Finally over !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Cue!!! wait is Finally over !!!!

hello lads!!! just wanted to share some very good news with ya all.

on friday 26 of march ive received my long waited cue from Trevor . what can i say ... it exceeded all my expectation full stop

ive already had few frames with it and it" feels" simply superb !!! i dont know what sort of magic Trevor has applied to it but from the first shot ive played it felt so right to me, it felt like ive been playing with this cue for years.
    finish is silky smooth, splice work and specs are exactly what ive asked and the shaft is ... a pigs tits( i mean top notch) !!!

huge thanks and best wishes to Trevor White for building this beauty . God bless you Trev

Good thing come to those who wait and in my case the wait was well worth it... absolutely!!!

anyways im off for some practise... ta da

Last edited by vladimir007; 29 March 2010, 01:19 AM.
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

wow. [ speechless ]

What the hell is that made from?
    The ash shaft is as sweet as honey... it's chevrons stretch out like a puma.
    I know it couldn't be... butt... looks like it's made of frozen lava.

STUNNING.
    INCREDIBLE.

They should include that in the Playboy Calendar 2011.
    Oh ya... get a case with a huge honking lock and when you play take a bigassed Rottweiller.

=o)

Noel

Comment

AWESOME!

Gradz m8! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
        wow. [ speechless ]

What the hell is that made from?
        The ash shaft is as sweet as honey... it's chevrons stretch out like a puma.
        I know it couldn't be... butt... looks like it's made of frozen lava.

STUNNING.
        INCREDIBLE.

They should include that in the Playboy Calendar 2011.
        Oh ya... get a case with a huge honking lock and when you play take a bigassed Rottweiller.

=o)

Noel
        LMAO Noel , i dont know what is made from but only one thing i know for sure that its one fcuking great piece of craftsmanship at its best!!! by the way...
        1. case with Honking lock - check,
        2. bigassed rottwailer - check,
        3. kalashnikoff with 10000000000000000 rounds - check.!!!

now im set and ready for some kickass

happy potting!!!:snooker::snooker::snooker
        "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by CoolBlue View Post
          AWESOME!

Gradz m8! Enjoy!
          cheers bud!!!

is this real...or its just me dreaming!!! somebody pinch me please

Comment

congratulation Vald

Comment

Originally Posted by tinwong View Post
              congratulation Vald
              thanks Tin!

now tell me how you getting on with your Wooly cue??? any big breaks yet???:snooker:

Comment

Congratulation Valdimir007. Real nice...i like your long extention butt. Lol...hmm..a new idea

Comment

your extensions looks amazing

haha i'm still a noob didnt have any big breaks yet lol , the cue is pretty good i love it , in the meantime i ordered 2 AURORA

Comment

Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
                    Congratulation Valdimir007. Real nice...i like your long extention butt. Lol...hmm..a new idea
                    thanks mate! something unusual for the extension butt isn't it ? i bought that long extension from one gentleman here on forum long before ive placed my order with trevor! that what you call "FATE"

Comment

Originally Posted by tinwong View Post
                      your extensions looks amazing

haha i'm still a noob didnt have any big breaks yet lol , the cue is pretty good i love it , in the meantime i ordered 2 AURORA
                      practice practice practice and more practice Tin Aurora? what spec... price please???

Comment

1 ash
                        1 maple
                        both spec. 58" 9.5 29.5
                        ash http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/v...=aurora010.jpg

maple http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/v...mpion_butt.jpg

price better ask poolqjunkie

Comment

Great looking cue mate. Bet it plays as well too

Comment

A very very very nice cue there Vlad.. a beautiful cue butt design..

Comment

Stunning Cue with a Design I Like also!!!......You must have Great Taste

As I have said many Times before.....It will be Hard to Find a Better Cue Maker than Trevor White! Top Notch.

Comment

Working...
                              X