No announcement yet.

TW Cue!!! wait is Finally over !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good vlad, bet your chuffed as with it fella...

Hope you get on with it well bud.

Mine will be ready soon i hope...:snooker:

Comment

What wood you choose for your cue butt whufcarl ??

Comment

Everyones waiting for their TW. Maybe we can start a "I'm waiting for a Trevor White" fansite and add to the anticipation.

Comment

To go with the i'm waiting for trev to mail me back thread....:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
            What wood you choose for your cue butt whufcarl ??
            4 large splices in olivewood with plum and blue veneers, and then a single purple hart face with a thick blue veneer
            Highest Match Break - 77
            Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
            Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
              Great looking cue mate. Bet it plays as well too
              it plays sooooo good, still need some time to get use to it thought

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              Stunning Cue with a Design I Like also!!!......You must have Great Taste erm ... dont know mate , ive changed cue design 3 times before settling on this one, and as usual Trevor was so so cool about changes

As I have said many Times before.....It will be Hard to Find a Better Cue Maker than Trevor White! Top Notch.
              in my opinion he IS best of the best
              Originally Posted by levon View Post
              The long extention butt looks different, though the cue is very nice!
              Enjoy it, Volodya!:snooker:spasibo bol'woe
              Originally Posted by abhi147 View Post
              OMFG!!!!!!!
              The cue looks amazing probably one of the best ive seen
              Your MW cue was also good but this is a fabulous looking cue

I also eventually purchased a TW and I am sure that yours like mine is also gone play good along wit the looks

Best of luck mate cheers Abhi,
              Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
              Lovely looking cue Vlad.

I really love that choice of woods.

Has it got a round butt ? Looks like it from the pics.

more i play with this cue , more i loving it... yes it have a round butt ... just like my misuss have loving it
              Originally Posted by dsman View Post
              vlad

when did you order your cue?november 2009
              i just wish to prepare myself for the long wait again

also, what wood is that on the splice? Cocobolo over thick maple veneer

thanks for the answers to the above
              Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
              What a beautiful cue, Vlad. All the best and hope you live happily ever after. lol
              :snooker:
              Thanks Acrowot i hope this one will be mine forever and ever

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
              Lovely looking cue that Vlad. It has made me re-evaluate the cue/design I want to get now!!!
              Can you let me know the dimensions of your cue. What size butt is that and what size tip?
              Many thanks
              yeah Sure mate... 58 inch / 18 OZ/ 9mm tip/ 30mm round butt, balance point @18inch

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
              well, looks like its definitely worth the wait....
              cant wait for the day when its me starting the thread "my new TW cue... OH I think I just c*m" lol
              Only another 5months min for me to wait lol
              well mate... those 5 month gone buy in instant, last week or so was absolute killer to wait!!!
              "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                to go with the i'm waiting for trev to mail me back thread....:d:snooker:
                LMAO there mate!
                "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Looking good vlad, bet your chuffed as with it fella...

Hope you get on with it well bud.

Mine will be ready soon i hope...:snooker:
                  long time no see Cally!
                  im Chaffed to bits with this cue, and im getting on with it very well indeed:snooker:

BTW how is your order with trev's going on, is it still a bit of waiting to be done or your expecting you cue anytime soon??? make sure you post some pics on forum, im well intrigued to see your cue mate
                  Last edited by vladimir007; 31 March 2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: misspeling

Comment

I think your greenish MW looks better! What happened to that in the end?

Just looked back at some of those photo's....

...yeah it's rather nice as well. lol!

Here is what you could have won....

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22104
                    Last edited by dantuck_7; 30 March 2010, 10:03 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=dantuck_7;479477]I think your greenish MW looks better! What happened to that in the end?[QUOTE]
                      "looks" versus "FEEL" ??? for me "feel" is far more important then "cosmetic look" !
                      but my TW cue have both
                      that particular cue youve mentioned did not "click" for me, so it has been sold to one of the forum members

Comment

To go with the i'm waiting for trev to mail me back thread....:snooker:
                        Now, now cally that's not very nice lol some of us are still waiting to get an email to pay the deposit on their cue if I’m not mistaken you should not have all that long to wait now???
                        Vladimir well done mate, cue looks stunning I picked a very similar design to your one. Mine is a is a copy of the Powerglide Connosuier, it has four lower splices of ebony, maple and cocobolo can’t wait till I get it. hope it should be some time nearer the end of the year.
                        Last edited by ashbash; 31 March 2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
                          Now, now cally that's not very nice lol some of us are still waiting to get an email to pay the deposit on their cue if I’m not mistaken you should not have all that long to wait now???
                          Vladimir well done mate, cue looks stunning I picked a very similar design to your one. Mine is a is a copy of the Powerglide Connosuier, it has four lower splices of ebony, maple and cocobolo can’t wait till I get it. hope it should be some time nearer the end of the year.
                          Now I like this one:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
                            Mine's the baby version of yours. Single splice cocobolo with thick maple veneer

Can't wait.

Comment

Absolutely stunning.

"They should include that in the Playboy Calendar 2011" <<< haha, class...they should model it with a playboy bunnygirl and us lot would still be drooling over the cue.
                              Last edited by tcollick; 31 March 2010, 05:21 PM.
                              http://frameball.com:snooker:

Comment

Stunning lookin cue there mate. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X