No announcement yet.

TW Cue!!! wait is Finally over !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what has happened to vladimir007. He does not seem to have been around since a short time after he received his new TW cue. Is he spending 24 hours a day at the club practising?

Must be 7 months now.
    :snooker:

Comment

the cue is a work of art mate.
      congratulations to yourself and trevor for putting together such a wonderful looking cue.
      i have just ordered one from the man himself, 28 weeks will fly in......wont it???

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
        Now, now cally that's not very nice lol some of us are still waiting to get an email to pay the deposit on their cue if I’m not mistaken you should not have all that long to wait now???
        Vladimir well done mate, cue looks stunning I picked a very similar design to your one. Mine is a is a copy of the Powerglide Connosuier, it has four lower splices of ebony, maple and cocobolo can’t wait till I get it. hope it should be some time nearer the end of the year.
        That's my cue!! I got it from Trev 3 years ago now, and it still looks as beautiful now as it did then! What I really love about the way Trev finished off the splicing is the fact that you can see all 3 woods, ebony, maple, cocobolo right down to the bottom of the butt - class all the way.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
          That's my cue!! I got it from Trev 3 years ago now, and it still looks as beautiful now as it did then! What I really love about the way Trev finished off the splicing is the fact that you can see all 3 woods, ebony, maple, cocobolo right down to the bottom of the butt - class all the way.
          hi keith,

how have you been long time no see,hope you are better now.cheers.
          RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Hi Khiz,

You're right, it has been a long time, how're things with you? Still potting balls ...?

I'm ok, ta for asking - the knee is still no better, I've been in hospital a couple of times, tried new therapies, loads of physio, and many, many different drugs, all to no avail. Unfortunately nothing seems to work for more than a few days, and I find myself back in the same position as before, if not worse off! Still, life goes on, eh? It could be much, much worse... at least I can still play!

Cheers mate.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Yes Keith, I ordered mine after seeing Vladimir's cue. Trev certainly does make a good job of them. Had already ordered one from Trev, then after seeing Vlad's, just had to have one similar to his, so now have two very nice cues from Trev.
              :snooker:

Comment

Mine is on order as well and I cant wait. Trevs cues are stunning to look at and by the all the comments play just as good. Thanks Trevor.

Comment

I may have be mistaken as i have read the thread but cant find what the red wood is on the bottom of this cue and was wondering if someone could help me.

Comment

Originally Posted by 147snookerking View Post
                    I may have be mistaken as i have read the thread but cant find what the red wood is on the bottom of this cue and was wondering if someone could help me.
                    99.9999 % certain it is Cocobola Lovely isn't it

Comment

Yeah your right it is. I got 1 on order from trev with the same woods.

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
                        Well if for any strange reason you don't get on with it give me a shout

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Well if for any strange reason you don't get on with it give me a shout
                          I have one here of the same design available if you're interested to see it.

Let me know and send me a direct email addy and I forward some info on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
                            Oh and will send an image of yours over the next day or so D.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                              I have one here of the same design available if you're interested to see it.

Let me know and send me a direct email addy and I forward some info on it.
                              Sent you a pm with my email address, hope your box isn't full
                              Specs, pics and price please

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                                Oh and will send an image of yours over the next day or so D.
                                Wow thats made my weekend mate. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X