peradon Cues, Any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.

Thanks for information mates . I think the Royal is the better choice then. Only problem is that i live in Finland so i have to order the cue and hope it feels good .

Comment

Just read my experience with Peradon here... => http://thesnookerforum.com/showthread-t_787.html

"OO"

Comment

hi i have been using a royal for few weeks now and it feels very good looks good only prob is its second hand and the tip is very small good for pool but not for snooker but i am impressed with the feel of the cue

Comment

Yeah you can get peradons in a range of tip sizes if you go to a thurstons shop!

You didn't buy it off Ebay last week did you?
          Is it maple?
          If so you outbid me in the last 30 seconds!

Comment

no been in turkey last 2 weeks got of my brother about 5 weeks ago looks like about 7-8mm tip nice cue can pot all shots plus positioning in pool, snooker though it is great for close work and positioning but loose it a bit on shots over2foot how much you bid

Comment

Can't remember £40-50!
              Should of bid more but I wasn't sure about it at the time!
              It was actually an older pardon and Fletcher!
              New maple royals are about £120 so missed out!
              The cue I've got now is 9mm, that’s a good balance between potting and precision!

Comment

played with the royal last night with new tip 9mm sanded down to slightly smaller plated well and potted loads of longer shots so i may well get use to using with smaller than used to using tip

Comment

Originally Posted by The_Teach
                  It is reasonably cheap to send a 2 piece cue because of the size shipping is a bit more of a problem with 1 or 3 piece cues.

2 piece cue to Australia would be 5 day service for £16.00, I can add the shipping option on the site if you are interested. Just sent a 1 piece cue out to Aus and it cost £62.00 for shipping!!!!
                  Hi Teach,

I saw your post about sending cues to Australia for 16 UK pounds for a 2 piece. I was just inquiring how much would postage and handling cost to send a 3-piece cue?

I'm planning to purchase a new cue.

Thanks.

Comment

Just picked up a Peradon Pro 2 days back from a seller in UK (on preloved.co.uk) and have to say it's an impressive cue. Hit is excellent and it's terrificly accurate for long balls (very stiff ash).

Great cue!
                    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Good Day,
                      I own a Royal ash cue, hand spliced ebony, it is perfectly straight, solid hit and perfectly tapered and balanced. I will second that Peradon as many years of experience in both making and selling, I dont think they would ship a seconds in hopes that you dont complain or return wich can be a problem when purchasing online, I cannot stress the importance in stressing that it is imperative that the cue be perfectly straight when purchasing online, get it in writing.
                      Good Luck with your future purchase.
                      Rolly C. sends
                      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

i ve had a oxford peradon for last 5 years and still using it 58 long 1 piece around 18 an half ounce 9.75 tip i think .u can feel the shots well when cueing and is excellent at long pots a knock regular 60-70 in with it and if i did get another cue it would have to be a jp
                        2 off a ton

Comment

whats everyones thoughts on the peradon york?

http://www.cuepower.co.uk/york-4-pie...utt-p-385.html

Comment

I'm looking for a 3/4 peradon cue at about 100-200 pound cue, can anyone suggest any good quality cues, and also a link to a decent web.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X