No announcement yet.

I just ordered my new cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also ordered a cue from thesnookershop.co.uk A & D Billiards.hope it turns out well.It is a ash cue.It has 4x ebony 4x white 4x black 4x white 4x snakewood 4x white 4x black 4x white 4x snakewood splices it also has has a matching snakewood minibutt.Cant wait to get my hands on it.Ordered in mid april hopefully will get it in mid june.

Comment

Thats a lot of splices ibrahim !

Comment

Wow, that'll take a year to splice! Sounds nice though.
        sigpic

Comment

I paid 265 pound for the cue, matching snakewood minibutt and an extension.Quite a good price for a cue which has so much work envolved in it.hopefully will get it around mid June.approximately took 10 weeks.I will post pictures as soon as I get it.

Comment

hopefully can see the pics.

Comment

After a few practice session with my new Craftsman it's getting better. However, to reach a decent level, I had to rip off the Talisman Soft tip that had been fitted originally. I must have inherited of a bad tip because Talisman, even softs, are supposed to be really hard but this one was bloody spongy and soft. No feelings.
              So I rip it off yesterday, put back a Elkmaster, shaped it....and what a difference it made! Straight away, I got better feelings, hit the ball a lot harder, was more accurate. Shaft was a lot more responsive with this tip on.

I'll probably try another Talisman later but so far, very disappointed with the one I tried.
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
              X