Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think it would be possible but i'm even more worse.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think it would be possible but i'm even more worse.......

...Retipping than playing snooker. Managed to go through 2 tips and managed to save the last one, only just lol. How do you guys do it in seconds

Experience.. Mike's MW retipping video might help you.. ADR retipping tips in PDF format..

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
      ...Retipping than playing snooker. Managed to go through 2 tips and managed to save the last one, only just lol. How do you guys do it in seconds
      Try loctite super glue gel...bublegum wont ...HOLD:snooker:..lol!
      I can see the table, but lost my ....ive lost my balls

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
        The key is making sure both tip and cue are level and clean , you have to take care when removing bits of old tip from the cue as its easy to gouge the wood/ferrule .

Just take your time , it,s no good putting a time on in 30 seconds if it,s going to fall off .

I always like to cut a couple of mill off the bottom it saves time shaping and bedding in as the shape is already there and it stays firm .

Comment

Just need alot of trial and errors before you learn the tricks in re-tipping well.

Comment

Working...
          X