No announcement yet.

Contacting Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for all the replies. I guess many of you are all in the same boat as I. Guess i was just spoiled one day when Trevor was kind enough to send me seven replies in one day. He didnt have enough of the wood that I wanted and he was nice enough to send me pictures and discuss the details back and forth.

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
      Izzy.. 2weeks is too short mate.. some mates waited at least one month for his reply.
      this was the most recent.

The very first mail was send some months ago. till date there's still nothing

Im not trying to badmouth him or anyone in case anyone's wondering.

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
        this was the most recent.

The very first mail was send some months ago. till date there's still nothing

Im not trying to badmouth him or anyone in case anyone's wondering.
        There's really no cause to worry. He will reply after some time.

Comment

While we are on the topic of Trevor White, I have emailed him a few questions but I really dont want to bother him too much since he has not replied yet. Maybe if you guys that have the experience of dealing with him in the past can help me out here. My question is regarding the extentions. He has quoted me on the price on a plain ebony mini-butt. I was wondering how much it is if I wanted to make the mini-butt out of the same wood as my splices, in this case which is a type of maple? And also I saw a picture of a Trevor White mini-butt a couple months ago. It had one of those "Trevor White Hand Made Cues" name disc on there. Has anyone ordered one before and if so, how much was it? Thanks again for all the help. Really dont want to bombbard him with so many different emails.

Comment

Mail me now and I'll look at it.

Comment

Hi Trevor, Just want to say that my experience in dealing with you has been first class.

I wasn't sure whether to put the pictures you sent me on the forum because the cue is not quite finished yet, but I just can't help myself. So any guys interested here’s the pictures of my new cue from TW(work still in progress).
              Last edited by cazmac1; 7 February 2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                Hi Trevor, Just want to say that my experience in dealing with you has been first class.

I wasn't sure whether to put the pictures you sent me on the forum because the cue is not quite finished yet, but I just can't help myself. So any guys interested here’s the pictures of my new cue from TW(work still in progress).
                the grain on that shaft looks just so nice. your a lucky man, i can't wait till i see mine. only got so so so long to wait

Comment

Thanks ashbash, I asked trevor to select a dark piece of ash for me and from the looks of it he has, From what I can see the cue is exactly what I asked for. You can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Cazmac1,

Very unique design, congrats. What are the specs? The butt looks to be quite thick in the pics.

Wayne G.
                    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Very nice and unique design you have there mate

Comment

cazmac1

may i ask what is the white colored splice you have on your cue?

Comment

Should be maple ..

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                            Cazmac1,

Very unique design, congrats. What are the specs? The butt looks to be quite thick in the pics.

Wayne G.
                            I thought the butt looks big aswell, If you look closely, there is a shadow on the floor from the sun, this is making it look slightly thicker than it is, also the butt is not finished yet. The Chamfer has to be cut in and the badge inserted. Not sure of how that process all works.
                            The spec's are as follows
                            58 1/4
                            Butt 29.5 mm
                            tip 9.5 mm
                            balance at 16 1/4 aprox
                            Last edited by cazmac1; 21 April 2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                              Should be maple ..
                              Spot on feddie, it is maple, I'm glad you like the design, I wanted to do something different from the standard splices and I think I've achived it.

Comment

You can have very nice design even with just maple and ebony

Comment

Working...
                                X