No announcement yet.

Still need a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two Welsh Pool Trading maple ¾ cues which I no longer need. Both have ebony butts, one has Purple Heart splice 19 ¾ ozs, 57 ½ inches, balance 17 inches from the butt, tip a little over 9 mm. The other cue Powell Traditional similar to the Purple Heart but weight around 19 oz. You could try out either cue and if you did not like it return to me, paying only postage and I would return the price. It looks as though you live in Aberdeen, pity because if you could come down to North Derbyshire, you could try both cues on my table. As for price – well under hundred pounds plus postage at cost which would be around £10. If you are interested, or anyone else for that matter, email me at lm.florin@virgin.net and I will attach photos of either cue to an email. I could also provide extensions and case at a little extra cost. If you would consider an ash cue I have a lovely ¾ Unique Cue made in Thailand with case and two extensions. That is just over 18 oz, 57 inch. The email address will only be available for a day or so respond quickly. How come I have these cues for sale – over the past three years I have been trying out various cues and now I have one I like – all that remains is to dispose of the cues I no longer need and then LEARN HOW TO PLAY PROPERLY!!

Comment

You can PM Dan.. he has another cue for sale if not mistaken

Comment

Looks like I am unable to PM people, I do like the sounds of the welsh pool trading cues though, look forward to seeing some pics of both cues!

Comment

Originally Posted by aberdeenterrier View Post
          Looks like I am unable to PM people, I do like the sounds of the welsh pool trading cues though, look forward to seeing some pics of both cues!

You can pm now you have ten posts

Comment

I don't know how to put an image in a post which is why I provided an email address. If you send me an email I will respond with pictures of both the maple cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by kir1 View Post
              Dans maple 3/4 cue is sold to me
              Which one there was 2?

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
                Which one there was 2?
                I think he,s sold the two now .

Comment

Thanks for all the help.

Me and Linacre (I hope), have come to some sort of arrangements for one of his lovely maple cues at a very reasonable price. I just wish I could afford both of them, so someone else will be the lucky owner of his other one when he gets round to selling it.

Comment

Who.s Linacre , are they a member here , never come across that name .

Comment

what maple cue is he talking about?

Any pics?

Comment

Originally Posted by Linacre View Post
                        I don't know how to put an image in a post which is why I provided an email address. If you send me an email I will respond with pictures of both the maple cues.
                        Email me the pics, then i help you upload the pics onto the thread.

willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Who.s Linacre , are they a member here , never come across that name .
                          Sorry Linacre , did,nt notice your name on second page .

Comment

I will have a few cues for sale shortly

Comment

Which cue you plan to let go ?

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                                I will have a few cues for sale shortly
                                Will be seating here awaiting your cue pics & spec.

you can also email me if you like....

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X