Help me identify this cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me identify this cue

Right so, in 2007ish I bought this cue for around 400gpb I was told it was one in 5 or 10, can't remember exactly and that it was signed by steve higgins.. I quit snooker not too much after that, now I'm after the story behind these cues, how much do they sell for? when were they created, any info will be appreciated. Here are some pictures:

bought this in Plymouth, Devon

The first picture is taken in the North West Cues workshop in Freckleton, the cue you bought is probably one of the cues that John Higgins rejected. As to the value, not a clue but I do know North West Cues start at £195.
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Steve Higgins??????

It is most likely one of the cues made for John Higgins to choose from.I remember a few of these getting to ebay about 4 years ago. I think there was 10. It's only really a North West cue with Alu case and signatures I'd say £250. Now a Higgins fan or collector might pay more. You'd have to get lucky. I've seen a Parris Ronnie O'Sullivan cue go for less than £200 and I've seen people asking silly money for them.

It's worth what people will pay at the end of the day.

Comment

The pictures don't load for me for some reason. Using IE and nothing happening...

They obviously work for everyone else though so won't be your fault. Nevermind.

Comment

IE is the work of the devil get yourself Firefox.

Comment

Why? Whats wrong with IE?

Comment

It tells Bill Gates what your looking at
              It writes what you've been looking at to your computer and is a pain in the ass to clear.
              It isn't as good as Firefox or Chrome.
              I'm not a big Chrome fan but at leat Google arn't as evil as Microsoft.

Comment

i sold one of the 5 or 6 that were made for john higgins for £320 when kevin first sold them.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X