No announcement yet.

looking for new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm disappointed in you hotpot. you haven't offered me anything for my one piece,it comes with case and towel.

Comment

ands heres me only had two cues in nearly 40 years of playing league snooker,the only reason im looking at new cue is i want a 6" butt extention i could have one fitted to my Connoisseur but i think it would alter weight and balance to much ,or am i wrong

Comment

the right cue expert could sort it for you, without affecting weight or balance,just make sure you deal with the right one,ask advice here first bud.

Comment

cheers ill have a look about and decide what to do.

Comment

O'min Union cue (maple)

Comment

O'min Union cue (maple)

Maybe you might be interested in this cue.

Comment

after looking everywhere for a cue iv decided to keep my Connoisseur i have taken it to a & d billiards in sutton coldfield to have 6" mini butt fitted,shaft cleaned and finished and a soft talisman tip fitted all for the pricely sum of £40 ,this sound very cheap to me i hope they put the tip and mini butt on the right ends of my cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by astle_the_king View Post
                  .... i hope they put the tip and mini butt on the right ends of my cue.
                  funny that

Comment

I can highly recommend B&W billiards in Halesowen - I had a cue made there 3 years ago and I love it. Granted it wasnt cheap but theyll sort you out for £150 I should think.

Would imagine it's not to far from you either assuming you live in the Midlands judging by fact youre an Albion fan.

Me too...boing boing.
                    It's not what you pot...it's what you leave.

Leamington & District Billiards & Snooker Association

Comment

yes i went there this morning had a good chat ,quoted me £70 to have mini butt fitted so i popped over A&D billiards who are doing it for £40 thats with shaft cleaned and finished and a talisman tip fitted.I realy fanced a new cue but it was either a new cue or renewing my season ticket to watch the best team in the world boing boing.

Comment

Working...
                      X