Graham Dott's New Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Dott's New Cue

Anyone with accurate information who made Graham Dott's new cue, I know it is not a Parris, it looks a very good and solid one, great looking ash, glad to see also that he nw uses a 10 mm tip instead of that 8.5mm job he had on his Andy Gibbs cue.

Ronnie was asked at the Crucible if his cue is a H&O or Parris his answer was "neither" maybe a Robert Osborne cue???:snooker:

Ronnie's cue looks like the H & O he has being using for the last few tournaments .
    Graeme Dott was having a cue made by H & O as well . But not sure if he has received it yet .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I can confirm it's a H&O. just asked him.
      "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

Originally Posted by snooky147 View Post
        I can confirm it's a H&O. just asked him.
        Was that while he was playing or after ? Great inside scoop .

Your next Misson......see what cue Ronnie is using . If its a green plate should be an H & O as well .

Comment

Just after,I was talking on phone to him about the session and had just hung up when I saw the post so I phoned him back and asked.I dont know about Ronnie though.

Comment

Sorry , i thought you were at Sheffield as you replied so quickly . I was down at H & O and Robert showed me Greame's cue that he won the World title with . He explained that it had some form of wood disease running through it and that they were making him a new one .
            Do you have any feed back from him regarding the cue ? as he seems to be playing well with it .

Comment

I'll get you some feedback from him after the quarter final match, win or lose. I dont want to phone him again as he has a massive cold that he is trying to get over. 5-3 was a good result considering that. I did have a few hits with his cue a while back on his table at home. It's an impressive piece of wood.

Comment

i guess H&O means hunt o'byrne?

Comment

Originally Posted by escade View Post
                  your guessing is correct
                  Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by escade View Post
                    No - Hunt and Osborne

http://www.robertosbornecues.com/uk/

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                      your guessing is correct
                      ....Wrong !

Comment

well wasnt sure about obviusly

thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          ....Wrong !
                          Well...you are right. havent noticed the second name he wrote. lets say half correct thanks to Will hunt.
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Robert Osbourne showed me Dotts old cue as well, could nt believe it, it was an Andrew Gibbs, about 53 inches and an 8.5 mm tip !!
                            It had desease running through it and loads of splinters along the shaft, amazing really that he won the worlds with it. Just shows how talented these guys really are, you d think they would have the very best.

The same time i was there Rob showed me 3/4 cues he was taking to Ronnie to tryout, including the one he is using now with the 4 olive splices. To my knowledge thats Allen, Stevens, Ronnie and Dott all using Hunt/Osbournes now.
                            Last edited by Rugbyballs; 28 April 2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

I thought Allen is using Parris ??

Comment

Working...
                              X