Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest unfinished machine spliced quality ash cue available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a look on ebay. Im endlessly buying cues for 99p as i chop them up and use the ash timber as dowels and bits and bobs. Its cheaper than using my shaft stock.
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Why do you have to get one unfinished?
      I dont really understand it.
      You said you wanted to save cash on the finishing job--if the cue comes already finished, aren't you not only saving money but also TIME on refinishing?
      About your cues, I think those MX or whatever that you see on ebay is a great deal for your budget. They come with extensions and a case. Ideal gift in my opinion.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Thanks guys! See, linseed oil and time I have.. Re-finishing it is not an issue, as long as its a reasonable price.. I'm planning to get him a proper one later when I start earning, so this is a temporary till I can manage that.. So it seems like ebay it is! Much appreciated!

Comment

Hi Willy. Was the 3/4 powerglide you mentioned for sale a midas?
          Thanks in advance, M.

Comment

Dont knock painted butts lol one of my team mates plays with a cheap cue that has a painted butt i always say it started life as a pallet but anyway we play to a reasonable standard in the 2nd division of the west mids and he regularly knocks in 50/60s his highest is 80 plus .i know this aint anything to do with your post but iv waited ages for someone to bring up painted butts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X