WANTED handmade cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED handmade cue

i need a handmade cue, around 18-20 oz, dont really mind of design, anything around £200 thankyou :snooker:

Originally Posted by j4m13pl4tt View Post
    i need a handmade cue, around 18-20 oz, dont really mind of design, anything around £200 thankyou :snooker:
    Are you asking if anyone has any for sale here are would you like recommendations for a new one .

Comment

both thankyou

Comment

Theres usually a few flying about here if your buying new for that money i would go for a gbl champion cue from Greebaize personally . I have one and the craftsmanship if top draw at a very reasonable price .

Others to look at will be craftsman , mastercraft , mastercue , omin , ut , mw shark .

Comment

thanks , iv seen a few gbl champions and they look really nice, which one do you have ?

Comment

and i was just wondering if the cues in the craftsman classic range are decent aswell. thankyou

Comment

I have a 3/4 ash ebony butt with 4 kingswood splices and green veneer . I also a a mw shark and can recommend them aswell

Comment

The shark is a very good option for that price range.

Comment

what price are the mw sharks ?

Comment

[QUOTE=j4m13pl4tt;493613]and i was just wondering if the cues in the craftsman classic range are decent aswell. thankyou[/QUOTE

Yes craftsman classic range are good value for money , even though they are not made in the uk they are finished here .

The standard rang are made here from start to finish .

Comment

They start at £170 you can add splices and things on but you will pay more.

Comment

im stuck between the mw shark and gbl champion C1

Comment

Originally Posted by j4m13pl4tt View Post
                          im stuck between the mw shark and gbl champion C1
                          As i said i have both and can recommend both as great value for money .

Comment

I have a shark too and i cant see past it for the price.

Comment

do you know if anyones selling one ? secondhand

Comment

Working...
                              X