getting a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a new cue

hi im looking to buy a new cue and want to try something a little bit different does anyone know how much a green baize c2 with cue craft case is worth and how much a john parris ambassador cue with cue craft case is worth thanks jake

if they were both second hand

Comment

i have for sale a hardly used gbl c2 from greenbaize 3 quarter maple with a single white veneer and a large splice of burr wood comes with both solid ebony mini butt and tele extension. cue specs are 58in long 19oz in weight 9.8mm tip 29.89mm butt for £170

Comment

cheers i am looking round at the moment as its nearly summer theres no snooker going on so ive got a couple of months o make my mind up but i will get back to you if i am interested cheers

Comment

I can recommend GBL champion cues i have one and also own a jp and a few other top cues and for the money imo the GBl cues cant be beat everything about them is spot on .
          Last edited by hotpot; 21 May 2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

hotpots right for the money gbl champion cues are the best on the market for the money no other cue comes close i have owned 2 myself.

Comment

is there much difference between the john parris cue and the gbl cues because i have got a john parris supreme cue but it is a bit short for me so i am thinking of getting a different cue with a bit more height and weight?

Comment

I have a jong parris and a gbl , and i may get slated for this by jp fans but have to say my gbl is every bit as good as my parris and if anything better .
                Last edited by hotpot; 21 May 2010, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X