WANTED: Gauthier cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Gauthier cues

If anyone has a Tom Gauthier cue, please PM me with cue details and price. I'm interested.
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
    If anyone has a Tom Gauthier cue, please PM me with cue details and price. I'm interested.
    Try the Montrealer he recently posted he had one, I believe he wanted
    $750.

Comment

Hello. I have two Gauthier cues. Both are the genuine article- I paid Tom to make them for me here in B.C. many many years ago. One has an extension with it, the other does not.

Let me know if you are interested; they are both in immacualte condition-I am the only owner of both.

Comment

Hi- I recently bought a Gauthier ash cue with two shafts, one 10mm with a new Blue Diamond tip, the other 9.75mm with a new Moori tip. Total length is 58". I confess that I find the graining distracting to me, so will continue using my maple Gauthier cue. The "Kustom" badge plate has a slight disfiguration, otherwise in decent shape. If interested, it's $600, what it cost me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Richard Mc View Post
          Hi- I recently bought a Gauthier ash cue with two shafts, one 10mm with a new Blue Diamond tip, the other 9.75mm with a new Moori tip. Total length is 58". I confess that I find the graining distracting to me, so will continue using my maple Gauthier cue. The "Kustom" badge plate has a slight disfiguration, otherwise in decent shape. If interested, it's $600, what it cost me.
          By the way, I live in Port Moody.

Comment

By the way, I live in Port Moody.
            HI Richard Mc i am enterested can you send me pictures of cue you can email me at Lennybilliards@aol.com i live in Montreal Quebec Canada cheers awaiting your reply. tks

Comment

Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
              hello. I have two gauthier cues. Both are the genuine article- i paid tom to make them for me here in b.c. Many many years ago. One has an extension with it, the other does not.

Let me know if you are interested; they are both in immacualte condition-i am the only owner of both.
              hi lurkalot can you send me pictures of your cues are they ash maple straight contact me at lennybilliards@aol.com thanks.

Comment

montrealer:

Leonard, did you sell the two Marcel Gauthier you had at the Canadians?

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Hi Richard: could you send me pictures I am very interested If the cue is
                  straight.
                  Thanks, gs1mkh@yahoo.com

how old is the cue?

Comment

I have recently acquired a lovely Gauthier snooker cue. It's in superb condition and was purchased from the original owner who had it made on spec from Tom. The cue comes with a spare shaft. Both shafts are slightly larger then 10mm and have plenty of wood that you adjust to your liking. Same with the butt which is also slightly oversized as well. The cue is in superb condition, dead straight and is flawless. The original owner did not use this as his primary play cue. You can see pictures at http://tinyurl.com/283rgzw

Serious offers only. PM me with your offers if interested or if you wish to see the cue in person (in Vancouver, Canada).

Comment

As I am selling this cue on good faith, I'm happy to have a 3rd party inspect this cue on your recommendation. If you know someone in Vancouver, feel free to let me know.

I have recently acquired a lovely Gauthier snooker cue. It's in superb condition and was purchased from the original owner who had it made on spec from Tom. The cue comes with a spare shaft. Both shafts are slightly larger then 10mm and have plenty of wood that you adjust to your liking. Same with the butt which is also slightly oversized as well. The cue is in superb condition, dead straight and is flawless. The original owner did not use this as his primary play cue. You can see pictures at http://tinyurl.com/283rgzw

Serious offers only. PM me with your offers if interested or if you wish to see the cue in person (in Vancouver, Canada).

Comment

as i am selling this cue on good faith, i'm happy to have a 3rd party inspect this cue on your recommendation. If you know someone in vancouver, feel free to let me know.
                        hi thelongbomber can you tell me how much you want for your cue as i might be enterested. Send me message at the following at lennybilliards@aol.com cheers leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
                          hello. I have two gauthier cues. Both are the genuine article- i paid tom to make them for me here in b.c. Many many years ago. One has an extension with it, the other does not.

Let me know if you are interested; they are both in immacualte condition-i am the only owner of both.
                          hi lurkalot do you still have the two gauthier cues for sale if so can you send me pictures of them also how much do you want for them thanks. You can contact me at lennybilliards@aol.com thanks leonard

Comment

cues

Hi Lurkalot . Do you still have the two cues for sale? if so what price are you expecting and could you contact me for discussions;; photos would be great.Thanks John

Comment

Working...
                            X