X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cue

I found a cue at Ebay:
    http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/MAPLE-shaft-...item4cef3226e0

It looks nice, I've read some here bought one of those and are happy with it.

My question about it: The thread on the cue (to screw the two pieces together) is rather small, does that in any way influence the stability of the cue?

in my opinion its just personal preference.
    some people might like 1 pc cues more, other 3/4 jointed.

i think 1/2 jointed cues are not the best option in anway, other people might say "hey i made a couple of high breaks with center jointed cues"

but once again: theres no such thing as "1 pc cues or jointed cues are better"
    thats realy subjective

if this cue dont cost much, you cant do much wrong if you just started the game or playing just for fun a few times per month

Comment

Hmmmmm
      I'm more worried about the fact the posting looks Chinese but says Michael Adams and has English looking pictures.

Can't say I've heard of Michael Adams any body seen those pics before.

To use my new favourite quote again:

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands

Comment

No but I love this bit...

"The nice orange COCOBOLO has itself very special meaning.

Every designed cue from Michael is full of Imagine and passion, he had ever told me that if a cue is without the designed concept, it is just like a people without the soul. last 60 inch ash cocobolo cue let him think of the Spanish Tomatina, however, this 57 inch cocobolo maple cue inspiration is from "sun city", the white maple just stand for the sunshine, while the nice cocobolo color stands for the hot from the sun.

What is sun city? Sun City, is the energy of such city or community, represented mainly by solar energy and renewable energy. As the point more clearly, Sun City is actually a type of low-carbon city. He believes that the establishment of Sun City, to reduce resource consumption and waste of the Earth.

The status of the Earth: British "Guardian" on Oct. 29, 2008 report, an international study shows that human over-exploitation of natural resources, ecological crisis caused by a far, far more serious economic crisis. World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) has issued a "dynamic planet," the report warned, the natural resources humans consume each year to more than the earth itself, 30% of renewable resources, thus causing deforestation, soil degradation, air and water pollution, fish classes and other species decreased. As a result, the ecological debt each year up to 4 trillion to 4.5 trillion U.S. dollars, estimated the losses caused by the ecological crisis is a global financial crisis and the loss of 2 times. This figure is based on United Nations data (such as crop rainfall to reduce or increase flooding, etc.) calculated. As population and consumption increase faster than the nature of production and technology development, the report predicted that by 2030, if still true, sustain human livelihoods will require two Earth..."

This bloke is mental, how patronising. And he has the audacity to lecture people on ecological crises all the while contributing to deforestation himself. And it's not like the wood is even being put to good use. Instead going to make cheap chinese cues dressed up as works of art. How dumb does he think people are

Comment

The pics Of the cues being made are taken straight off of the H&O website
          steer clear m8!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X