Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Ye count me in :snooker:
      thought you were selling.

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
        thought you were selling.
        Well two steps forward one step back :snooker:

Comment

at £100 a cue i could happily sell every cue he can make for him.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Wouldn't mind a shillings worth myself, too!

Can see he is going to be busy.
            :snooker:

Comment

he has around 12 made in stock now, he has a full time job at the minute and it is just a hobby for him upto now, im going to post the cues he has for sale at the minute with the specs, he is always very busy but im sure he will be glad with the custom from here ill be posting the pictures in the next few days

Comment

Even if he adds a further few quid, he is still selling his cues for a more realistic price than most , for what is after all a few pieces wood .

Plus in the current economic climate [ worldwide ] if your man's quality is up to it , he should seriously consider taking the plunge and set up in buisness.

Thanks for your post , he could be the man for those thousand's of new players with that £ 100 in there back pocket that need a custom cue .

Oh and by the way you could be on to a winner with that case of yours as well , why don't you provide the forum with a price that you could make that case for as well [ it looks like a stamford that sells for about 250 quid ]. Get your pricing right and you also may be busy in the next few weeks.
                Last edited by highbreak 8; 31 May 2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  nosta:

Would you have a contact email for him? At that price and apparant quality I wouldn't mind getting a sample cue from him.

Thanks,
                  Terry
                  yes, i want to getting a sample cue from him too.

Comment

Originally Posted by highbreak 8 View Post
                    Even if he adds a further few quid, he is still selling his cues for a more realistic price than most , for what is after all a few pieces wood .

Plus in the current economic climate [ worldwide ] if your man's quality is up to it , he should seriously consider taking the plunge and set up in buisness.

Thanks for your post , he could be the man for those thousand's of new players with that £ 100 in there back pocket that need a custom cue .

Oh and by the way you could be on to a winner with that case of yours as well , why don't you provide the forum with a price that you could make that case for as well [ it looks like a stamford that sells for about 250 quid ]. Get your pricing right and you also may be busy in the next few weeks.
                    I just want to add something to your Quote on that it is after all just a few pieces of wood. it is not the price of the wood its the time you put in and the amount of wood wasted to get the perfect cue that determin the price.
                    Start playing snooker 1 May 2010
                    Highest Break 32
                    Highest Score 113
                    Cue: Mastercraft.
                    Cue specs 9mm Talisman soft, 18 ounce

Comment

I would also be interested in the specs list.Thanks.

Comment

i like the case!!

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                          hi this is my cue, made by a local cue maker who is unknown, ive posted this as i think his work is excellent for value, ive had 2 cues from him before and this one plays excellent for what i believe to be a very low price for the quality,i used it last night for the first time in my local league. the cue specs are
                          3/4 cue
                          maple shaft
                          22" ebony butt
                          9 1/4" tulipwood splices
                          58 " long
                          9.5mm tip
                          29.5mm butt diameter
                          6" mini butt tulipwood
                          Wow.. very nice tulip wood there, is it from MW? the joints looks like MW, new joints, correct me if i wrong.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

Originally Posted by 888 View Post
                            Wow.. very nice tulip wood there, is it from MW? the joints looks like MW, new joints, correct me if i wrong.
                            poolqjunkie's joints looks similar as well

Comment

i bought the tulipwood from a company called woodwise uk and the joint is from the cuemaker himself he had them made at a local toolmaking factory, he turned it down to a smaller diameter so i couldnt see the joint

Comment

Working...
                              X