No announcement yet.

Anyone bought a cue from cuepower.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought a cue from cuepower.com?

Lookin to by a snooker cue for serious play, was thinking either a cue craft - sherwood or royal standard. Can someone give me some reviews/advice, cheerss :snooker:

have never bought from this website, but i was in a similar position a few months ago when i was just starting to get more serious (as i assume you are) and was looking at the same range of cues. you'd be amazed at how much more you can get for your money if you check out mastercraft, craftsman, green baize, mastercue and a few others. i did some researching and chatting to people on this forum and got my hands on a mastercraft eclipse, custom specs and an aluminium case for less than £150.
    JRobbins.
    Been Playing Since: December 2009
    Highest Break: 67
    ALL HAIL THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER.

Comment

where did you get that from?

Comment

i got mine from http://www.maximumbreak-snooker-store.com/
        but you can order through their website at http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/

you're welcome :/
        JRobbins.

Comment

I have used them, delivery was very quick and payment process easy.

I did not purchase a cue from them though, although if you want a known product, it does not matter where you get it from as long as it is genuine.

Comment

nice one bud, ill check them out jut now, how did you find the cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ross_W View Post
              nice one bud, ill check them out jut now, how did you find the cue?
              the cues great, will probably upgrade to a mike wooldridge/trevor white/john parris in a year or so but as a 'serious beginner' cue, its fantastic. only problem is that if you want to have it customised you have to wait a few weeks. in fact mine took a couple of weeks longer than i was first told which was a bit of a pain in the arse. at least with the cue craft its all standardised so they'll probably despatch straight away.
              JRobbins.

Comment

yeah was thinking that myself, think im gonna get the cue craft - royal stand,
                cheer for the advice bud all the best

Comment

no worries. be sure to let us all know how you find your new cue once you get it; post some pics in the 'Post Pictures of Your Cue' thread to show us what it looks like in the flesh
                  JRobbins.

Comment

Working...
                  X