Help Identifying John Parris 2 Piece Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying John Parris 2 Piece Cue

Hi guys hoping someone out there can help - I have inherited a John Parris 2 piece cue from a distant relative but on the badge there is no design name so I am finding it hard to identify.

Basically the badge is round and looks like it is stamped into the wood in gold/brass lettering and has John written at the top and Parris written at the bottom and in the middle a triangular design almost resembling a moutain peak. On the shaft of the part where the name plate there is one green veneer inlay.

Any help would be most appreciated.

I will try n post a piccy later
    thanks x

Originally Posted by vikki View Post
    Any help would be most appreciated.

=o)

Noel

Comment

I have now took some photos of the cue - any help most appreciated.

Noel sorry dont think I am the lady you are looking for - sorry x

Comment

this has nothing to do with john parris its a cheap chinese machine spliced cue.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          this has nothing to do with john parris its a cheap chinese machine spliced cue.
          Read my mind

Comment

Originally Posted by vikki View Post
            Noel sorry dont think I am the lady you are looking for -sorry x
            That's OK Vikki... maybe I should look here?
            https://www.parriscues.com/home.html

=o|

Noel

Comment

ok thanks everyone for your help - naughty arent they implying that it is something that it is not. I actually did think it was a copy but having no knowledge of snooker cues I couldnt have been 100% sure - there is just something about the badge and the way the green veneer has been done that makes it look cheap.

Off to the local junk shop for that item me thinks x Once again big thanks x

Comment

I have a 1 pc machine spliced cue with the same label which is a giveaway. The guy who gave me the cue said it's a cheap Chinese made cue. That prove what ADR said.

Hey ADR you really know everything about cues, even this kind of cheap Chinese cues

Comment

Originally Posted by acidash View Post
                  I have a 1 pc machine spliced cue with the same label which is a giveaway. The guy who gave me the cue said it's a cheap Chinese made cue. That prove what ADR said.

Hey ADR you really know everything about cues, even this kind of cheap Chinese cues
                  no not everything not even close but i do see an awful lot of cues!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I have seem a similiar cue with the same indentical badge post for sale in a
                    Malaysian forum.
                    The seller is asking crazy price for the cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                      I have seem a similiar cue with the same indentical badge post for sale in a
                      Malaysian forum.
                      The seller is asking crazy price for the cue!
                      Then they must be....... breeding!

Noel

Comment

Working...
                      X