John Parris " ELITE " cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elite cue

I try to call them but the number is out of service thats what the recorded says,,,cos I have fill out a form for the elite cue and they have reply asking me to fill it out again,and Im reluctant cos of the internet hackers??????should I be afraid???????????????????????wat to do ?????????????

Comment

elite cue

just ordered one from parris itself...

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
        just ordered one from parris itself...
        Bro,

Do note that when the cue arrives in Malaysia, you are liable for custom & tax before you can collect the cue.
        It usually cost about 7% of the total price inclusive of postage charge that is printed on the invoice.....

So it work up to at least RMB120 - 150.....

Comment

damn no nothin bout that,,,,,but its too late now....its been charge.........live to learn.........thanks

Comment

elite cue

My JP Elite cue will arrive tomorrow

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63
              My JP Elite cue will arrive tomorrow
              I got jp to send a fake receipt for. Mine ended up paying no customs fees

Comment

I just got mine and it worth the wait and money,,,,and I will try AURORA CUE next..

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
                  I have been using a john parris elite for a year now and I have to say one of the best cues I have ever had . I have had over 2000 century breaks in my yaers playing snooker and this john parris elite is as good as it gets. I have also played with my brothers elite and it is every bit as good I say go for it the elite cue is probably one of johns better cues balance extremly well you cant go wrong

With a reference like that I will look into one of his cues also, as I am in the market for a cue.
                  Last edited by peeweedogue; 17 February 2011, 07:27 PM.
                  Nice pot ! Thank you, but now I have "the munchies"

Comment

Originally Posted by peeweedogue View Post
                    With a reference like that I will look into one of his cues also, as I am in the market for a cue.
                    I also have a JP elite for sale if u are interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X