john parris supreme cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john parris supreme cue

hi. i bought this john parris supreme cue last october brand new from the shop but i am now thinking of selling the cue as i think i want to try a cue that is a bit heavier than this cue. The cue is in very good condition and i have put a medium talisman tip on the cue which i think plays lovely.
    could someone give me a rough price that i should get for the cue thanks
    p.s trying to put photos on should be on soon.

Well if it was me i deffinitely would,nt be looking to lose money on it , and if the specs are popular then pheraps making some money on it as a lot of people dont want to wait for one to be made .

Some of them go for silly money on ebay , pheraps you can ask fedia to sell it for you he seems a master at making a few hundred profit .

Comment

yeah im not really looking to lose much money on the cue didnt know you can make profit on them. i am trying to upload pictures but its not working at the moment does anyone know why. who is fedia?

Comment

Fedia is the Ebay "legend" who sells cues for the price of a small second hand car , and probably cars for the price of a small countrys national debt!!!!!

Comment

If thats the case, you might as well snap some pics of your cue n post them up here for sale.
          Set a reasonable price and members here will start PM you their offer.

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
            Fedia is the Ebay "legend" who sells cues for the price of a small second hand car , and probably cars for the price of a small countrys national debt!!!!!
            Here's an example of Fedias work
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              ask fedia to sell it for you he seems a master at making a few hundred profit .
              Right on mate.
              He just adds on as need be...

F EDIA
              ^
              ^
              ^
              |
              raud
              I N S E R T

=o(

Noel

Comment

so how much do you reckon fedia could get for the cue? i will try to upload pictures tommorow

Comment

sorry about the delay these are the pics of the parris cue finally got them to upload. couldnt upload them before because the camera was set in the wrong dimensions for them to upload
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X