X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now get to bed

Comment

cally,

Pleased you like your new cue. When will we see the pics?

Have you played with it yet?
      :snooker:

Comment

Hi Cally, cue sounds fab. I've seen pictures of bloodwood and I have to say it looks really nice.
        Was talking to Ashbash yesterday. He gets his TW in August. Can't wait to see it. Maybe he might let me hold it for a few minutes!!!
        I've been doing quite a bit of practice with my new Craftsman and I like it a lot.

Comment

Must be nice to meet Trevor in person when you order a cue from him. Please some pic when you have a chance.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Sounds like your one happy man cally nice one. Hope you enjoy it mate. See if you can post some pics of you cue when you get a chance, I would love to see her. Like the look of the dans cue with the bloodwood really nice looking cue that is.
            I think I might get mine sometime around august or September? I might of been a bit too smart for my own good as I did not think I would get mines till at least the end of September but I got a email last week form Trevor saying that my cue was all together now and he would send me some pitchers of the cue in a few weeks. the problem is I held off ordering my case and now my case is not due to be done till mid august so I could have to get a cheapo case for a few weeks if the cue turns up first.

bigmeek you know better than that you can look but you most certainly can not touch. lol

Comment

Working...
            X