Tony Wilshaw cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Wilshaw cues

Anybody ordered cue from Tony? Have you experience about ordering there,costs,delivery times? Some pros use TW cues.
    http://www.twcues.co.uk/

Hey Seppo,

Iam collecting my cue from Tony on Friday, so will be able to give you some feedback, I am having a totally custom 1 piece cue, with some exacting specifications and Tony has been a pleasure to deal with so far. I will post some pictures and give it a review here at the weekend after i use in anger!!

On another subject has anyone out there heard of or got any experience with sight right(www.sightrightuk.com).

Would be interested to know what anyone who has tried it thinks?

Gamma

Peace, Love & Unity

Comment

i've also heard many good things about tony wilshaw, very helpful by all accounts.

Comment

Tony's cues are quite nice but the taper is very slim. If you get usedto playing with slim cues, it's a good choice.

Comment

I have perfect Tony Wilshaw one piece ash shaft and ebony butt. I love it. Played now 3 weeks and potting better than ever. Its made to my meazures and taper of shaft is what i ordered,not slim,not thick,its so good and solid. Superb finished. Try!

Comment

I buy a Tony Wilshaw ash cue two weeks ago, the taper is slim ( 13.9mm in 12in below the tip ) ,but powerful, a good cue.

Comment

i hear he makes a lot of our 8 ball cues, maybe that's the reason some people think his taper is slightly thiner.

i prefer a cue that way mind.

was thinking of contacting him to have a cue made to be honest.

Comment

i can't love my tony wilshaw cue anymore

the cue was perfectly made to my specifications
                the quality of shaft is very good
                plus tony is a very good person to deal with
                he most importantly replies e-mails promptly!

i am now waiting for my 2nd tony wilshaw cue~

high recommended!!!

Comment

i had one, but it was too whippy for me

Comment

Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
                    I buy a Tony Wilshaw ash cue two weeks ago, the taper is slim ( 13.9mm in 12in below the tip ) ,but powerful, a good cue.
                    Personally I wouldn't call that particularly slim, seems pretty average to many cues I've owned or used down the years.

Maybe this could be a subject for a new topic?

Comment

i also bought a TW cue recently off a mate, cue is around 8-10 years old but still in great condition. the quality of the cue is very well made, would highly recommend too.

Comment

Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
                        A Trevor White I had was about 13.9mm at 12" below tip. I have had several John Parris cues with this dimension as well.
                        My Hunt&Osbourn was much thicker though.
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

You get what you order!

Comment

Working...
                          X