Parris cue order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris cue order

Hi I wonder how long will be the wait time for me b4 i can received my ELITE cue from JP....I was thinking it was a stock cue so the time should be short compare to custom made...thanks I ordered it on the 18th of June

If the cue is in stock then I don't think it should take more then 8-10 days.
    John Parris uses UPS for international orders so delivery would be fast [2-3 days] max once the cue is dispatched.
    It's better you ring them up to get an update on your order.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

ordered my ultimate in jan and still waiting.

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
        ordered my ultimate in jan and still waiting.
        Do you know when to expect it mick, or is it just a waiting game ?
        Anyhow sounds like you play pretty damn good with your present cue according to your high break you posted a while back

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750
          Anyhow sounds like you play pretty damn good with your present cue according to your high break you posted a while back
          About 5 weeks from when I placed my order untill it arrived in Australia my exclusive cue and ultimate case took

Comment

Originally Posted by carter43 View Post
            About 5 weeks from when I placed my order untill it arrived in Australia my exclusive cue and ultimate case took
            Hey mate... was it worth the wait?
            How's that "Exclusive" treating you anyway?

Cheers!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              it is just a waiting game have spoke to john a few times and he says he hasnt got the shaft and he wont make it if it isnt stiff and got the grain i wont
              so who knows , yes been playing well but the cue im using isnt right something wrong with the joint and any way i like playing with a one piece cue soon as i get my parris i will send my cue to him to put new joint in and a sd on end to keep as a spare . cheers mick.

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                Hi I wonder how long will be the wait time for me b4 i can received my ELITE cue from JP....I was thinking it was a stock cue so the time should be short compare to custom made...thanks I ordered it on the 18th of June
                Stock cue should be fast, my friend (Malaysian too) bought a JP Regal last year. If I'm not wrong, he received within 2 weeks.

Comment

Top cuemakers are very busy these days.
                  Last edited by seppo147; 26 June 2010, 07:12 PM. Reason: Jimmy White was calling to me

Comment

hey guys well worth the wait for my Jp Exclusive the balance of the cue is superb runs through my bridge hand smooth as silk and im having no trouble at all adjusting to the new cue controlling the cueball i played pool the other night and i was required too screw 3 1/4 down the table with a little worry i thought bugger it this is the shot to win the frame and bingo the frame i won. Im getting used of the harder tip i had been using a water buffalo bd tip from ADR this new tip is holding its shape well .

One very happy customer Thank you JP!

Comment

go u drive a ESTIMA? kadobau

Comment

phoned john parris yesterday they said still waiting for the shaft so still no further forward .

Comment

my JP Elite

Was told by UPS that I will be receiving my JP Elite cue tomorrow,,,,,,Excited and cant wait to test it out....:snooker::snooker:

Comment

I hope it's worth the wait . Posts pics and good luck with it .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

JP Elite cue arrive

My JP Elite cue arrive today and I played 10 frames wit it...I can tell u it is night and day,compare tp Omin,Dunns,mastercue and no where come close to the Elite cue.....very happy

Comment

Working...
                              X