Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far which is the best playing cue that you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

straight:

Found the website 'lktchina.com' but all I get is the title page and the 'English' tab isn't working. Is there another website?

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Terry:
      Please send me a email with your TW cues and pictures,price, specs as well, i am looking for one or two. cheers. my email is yghr-888@163.com

Comment

Hi Terry:

In Halifax, NS... just spoke to Dave Boone... can you email me pics/specs/prices on the cues you have for sale? egraves@amca.ca

Thanks

Comment

horse:

I sent 5 emails with photos, specs and prices to you yesterday

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

A 2004 North Western.It is heavy but the feel and touch is great.

Comment

I m someone who prefer a stiff yet responsive shaft thus UT, H&O & Aruora cues felt over stiff for me.

Sad for me, i have sold away a very old (13yrs) JP classic which hits just rite for me during my overseas trip where i got to know a group of snookies (one of them is a member here).

But luckly, i found myself a temp replacement with the recent buy from Dan Shelton which is a old JP Handmade 443. I had it lengthen from 55" to 57.5" by John Parris workshop. Cosmetic wise, cue has got room for improvement and John Parris has promised to rectify and problems for "FREE".

I will have to say that my best is still a "John Parris" cue.

* I just got a Tony Glover, will update soon.

Comment

I am waiting for my cues from Trevor White, so have been playing with some horrible rack cues. Played a bloke today who had a Craftsman cue and had a few shots with it. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it played and it was very lively. If my TW cues feel better or a lot better, then I will be a very happy chappie.

The bloke bought this cue 3 years ago and I was amazed at how cheap it was then.
                :snooker:
                Last edited by Acrowot; 28 July 2010, 04:31 PM. Reason: changed the words a little

Comment

Working...
                X