dont believe this seller adr147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont believe this seller adr147

i bought two boxs cue tips from adr147 in ebay at 6,may,2010 and pay him through paypal at that day. But now i dont have one piece cue tip. i email him to ask what happen and his answer is (a while ago - things are delayed leaving the uk due to the volcano.21/5, you will - just bad mail.21/6). i sent him two other email this week. the result is no answer. i am very angry with this seller adr147( Andrew Ramsay) and want to share my experiment to u guys.

I haven't had any problems and I'm pretty sure no-one else has had any problems on this forum either. He is a very active member of this forum and will no doubt resolve this issue with you straight away. Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Similar bad experience before.

Tried to ask for estimated Shipping cost and the reply i got?

"It's gonna cost a fortune".

Comment

hey before you giv him bad feed back, andrew is a very considerate person. if he tells you its going to cost a fortune, it means itll probly be better if you bought it from somewhere closer, to save on things like shipping etc. He is a very honest seller to work with, wont ever charge too much on anything. give him some time, he could b very busy.

Comment

In any case, ebay and paypal have their own dispute resolution processes - I got my money back after buying a ticket for the workld champs on ebay and then never receiving it. Generally the seller will admit an honest mistake and offer a refund.

Comment

There is a note on the last item he sold on ebay: "The seller of this item is away until 22 July 2010." So that's why he has not answered you.

I have ordered numerous items from Andrew. He always answered my questions prompty and shipped the items right away (usually the next day after I placed my order). After he mailed an order, it was up to the postal system how fast I got it.

I hope you get your order soon. If not, I'm sure Andrew will resolve the problem when he gets back.

Comment

If you look on his website you will clearly see that he is away until 22nd July , so thats why he has,nt answered you . I like many members have bought tips off Andrew and his service is first class , he ia also very friendly and gives good advice .

So before you go shouting from the rooftops then read his website , and if you have issues then give the seller the chance to resolve them first .

Comment

He's the top poster on this site and has been a valued member since about 2004. He wouldn't do this with anyone.

Comment

jasonbobo

Andrew will not try and do you any wrong. He usually send things right away, if he has them in stock. Just give him time to get back from holiday or try and buy small things like tips from someone more local to you.

He is one of the most honest dealers you will come across.
                  :snooker:

Comment

I am from Hong Kong too, but I have to say I have no problem with him.
                    I ordered 10 Pro Gran Tips from him, Paid through Paypal, got the item in about a week.
                    He is a cue and billiard access. seller, and I don't think he will ruin his reputation for 2 boxes of tip

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonbobo View Post
                      i bought two boxs cue tips from adr147 in ebay at 6,may,2010 and pay him through paypal at that day. But now i dont have one piece cue tip. i email him to ask what happen and his answer is (a while ago - things are delayed leaving the uk due to the volcano.21/5, you will - just bad mail.21/6). i sent him two other email this week. the result is no answer. i am very angry with this seller adr147( Andrew Ramsay) and want to share my experiment to u guys.
                      Be warned starting up multiple threads on the same subject is classed as spam, if you are caught doing it again you will be removed form the forum.

1 subject = 1 thread its simply math.

Comment

ADR147 has always been a fine ebay seller in my experience too.

Comment

ive bought loads of stuff through his ebay shop and it usually arrives the next day
                          My Flickr

Comment

The guy is a class act bought a few things off ADR147 and he sells top gear, looks like someone is jealous about him not selling fake snooker products. :snooker: Funny how the two moaners are from the China region. ADR147s advert below on Ebay.

BOX OF50 ELK MASTER TIPS FOR SNOOKER OR POOL CUES 10mm.

THESE TIPS ARE TOTALLY AUTHENTIC, TRUST ME, DO NOT BUY THEM ANY CHEAPER!! THERE ARE PLENTY OF CHEAP CHINESE COPIES ON EBAY - IF SOMETHING LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS !!
                            Last edited by Son of Cliff; 12 July 2010, 09:01 PM.
                            Welsh Is Best

Comment

They don't come any better than Andrew......if there is a problem he will go out of his way to sort the issue out......

Comment

Working...
                              X