No announcement yet.

dont believe this seller adr147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew is a great guy to deal with. He is extremely HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY!

Comment

i just want my cue tips post to my home. andrew come out !!!tell them this is real or not. Be a man. U guys said i just buy little thing so i must wait 60days because he is busy and he sells top gears.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
        jasonbobo

Andrew will not try and do you any wrong. He usually send things right away, if he has them in stock. Just give him time to get back from holiday or try and buy small things like tips from someone more local to you.

He is one of the most honest dealers you will come across.
        :snooker:
        Seconded. I had (we both had) problems with the courier on one of my orders. Andrew was very helpful and considerate all the way through to the end (successful conclusion). I highly recommend his online store.

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonbobo View Post
          i just want my cue tips post to my home. andrew come out !!!tell them this is real or not. Be a man. U guys said i just buy little thing so i must wait 60days because he is busy and he sells top gears.
          You need to stop bad mouthing people on here for no good reason. In my experience this guy (ADR147) is great person to do business with, so just chill the f*ck out.

Comment

Jason you are not going to get anyones ear with an attitude like that . People have explained why your goods have been delayed and you still go on having a go at ADR .

Building a good name and getting peoples respect is not something that you can demand , it has to be earned and ADR has earned both by the way he deals with his customers .

Your not doing yourself any favours .

Comment

Andrew is on Holiday until end of July . As previously stated . So you will have to wait .

Probably one of the most trustworthy sellers on this forum .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

jasonbobo

Why don't you stop bitching and look at ADR147 website. If you can read, it plainly says that he is away on holiday until about 22 July. This man will not rob you in anyway.

It is just unfortunate that you have ordered something from him and he is away now. He would normally forward your goods on the day, or day after you ordered them.

Now go away and be a good boy and have some patience.
                :snooker:

Comment

I've ordered tips from ADR147 and the tips came within two weeks, top quality. Is it possible that your tips have lost in the mail? Especially, if they weren't sent as a registered letter. That happens, unfortunately. I think you're barking up the wrong tree here...

Comment

of all the people to come on here and give a hard time to... bless you mate really!

ive never dealt with Andrew for any goods but as you can see he's cleary miles more reliable than amazon.

its one thing that has happened and its unfortunate. you make out he constantly rips you off and screws you over. he doesnt. he clearly wouldnt. calm down a bit lad.
                    Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

i had said nothing to his good quality, i like this forum because i love snooker. i like u guys always talk everythings about snooker that cannot happen in hong kong and china forum. i see this forum every day. All of u here said Andrew is a good guy. Then i believe he is and i think may be it is just a unfortunate. I should have some patience now. Thanks everyone.

Comment

I'm glad we've been able to sway you!

I can't wait until he reads all this ha ha!

Welcome to the forum by the way glad you like it here.
                        Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Welcome to the forum and rest assured that everything will be fine. We all know Andrew and vouch for his trustworthiness.
                          Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
                          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

chill, jasonbobo... i've ordered cue tips from andrew before on separate occasions and deliveries were prompt... he's got a great reputation as you can see from the numerous posts here... best if you can clarify with him when he's back... i'm sure it'll turn out fine...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post
                              i am from hong kong too, but i have to say i have no problem with him.
                              I ordered 10 pro gran tips from him, paid through paypal, got the item in about a week.
                              He is a cue and billiard access. Seller, and i don't think he will ruin his reputation for 2 boxes of tip
                              hi i have dealt with adr 147 and i received my cue tips within a week. Be patient you will get your order cheers leonard from montreal quebec canada

Comment

Andrew is a great person and you can trust him.I've done some business with him and everything was very fine.He's very helpful and I 'm happy to know him

Comment

Working...
                                X