No announcement yet.

dont believe this seller adr147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i even got a free tip of ADR147 for nowt, thats how good and an honest person he is.

Comment

you go on away for a funeral and to55ers leave you bad feedback on ebay because they can't read! then the next time you go on holiday threads on the forum! i am tempted to stop sending stuff to china because so much of it goes missing. as for when i said it would cost a fortune muppet, you asked me the cost of sending a box of 144 triangle chalks to singapore the answer is yes send me £75 i will send them but equally if you read your email i sent details of a supplier on the island who will sell for a fraction of that - please if you are this sort of idiot don't ever ask me for anything.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Welcome back Andrew , Don't let this idiot ruin your holiday .Hope you and your family had a great time .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

don't worry mate i won't - the advantage of having thousends of happy customers is it allows you to ignore the odd fool. it was too hot for me i can't cope with 40degrees.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            don't worry mate i won't - the advantage of having thousends of happy customers is it allows you to ignore the odd fool. it was too hot for me i can't cope with 40degrees.
            Too hot for me to , where did you go ?

My mate lives /works in Abu Dhabi and he said that when he was driving last week it was 51 ! Good a/c in the car i hope !

Comment

south of france was nice in the car!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                south of france was nice in the car!
                Lovely , went to a place called Frejus [ forgive the spelling ] many moons ago . Very nice .

Comment

Just post a negative feedback for him, listing your reasons why. Sadly this forum has turned into a promotional site for every kind of seller from the syhster to the genuine. Computers and websites are wonderful things they can present a picture totally divorced from reality. Take Parris cues or Hunt & Osborne cues as an example, if you have Google Earth, and most do, enter their street address and then look at the street view to see first hand what their ""high quality" establishments are or look like in reality, you might be in for a major shock.
                  Last edited by JP1; 29 March 2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Hello JP1,

You are treading a fine line there... You are definitely going to upset a lot people with your triad of negative comments. Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover... Too much GOOGLING for you has messed up on what YOU perceive as reality... You need a reality check...
                    Last edited by ken147; 30 August 2010, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
                      Just post a negative feedback for him, listing your reasons why. Sadly this forum has turned into a promotional site for every kind of seller from the syhster to the genuine. Computers and websites are wonderful things they can present a picture totally divorced from reality. Take Parris cues or Hunt & Osborne cues as an example, if you have Google Earth, and most do, enter their street address and then look at the street view to see first hand what their ""high quality" establishments are or look like in reality, you might be in for a major shock.
                      Are you trying to tell us that Asian person is Robert Osbourn in the picture?
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
                        Have you actually been into each establishment ? I have , don't judge a book by the cover mate because they are both perfectly adequate inside .
                        As for what Parris looks like on the outside , a few years ago he got a few cues stolen from his premises . He even had one brought back because when they stole them they damaged it when they pulled it out of the rack. So i think he is entitled to protect his premises.
                        So don't know what you are contributing to this thread .
                        As for your comment about this being a promtional site , i've had the pleasure of speaking to many members and arranging to play games and go coaching with one member .I've learnt loads about tips , cues etc and have bought many items on the strength of reading articles . That's my choice , no one is forcing me to buy anything . I really enjoy it on here and it annoys me when there are unwarranted negative feedbacks . You need to read this thread to actually understand what it's about .

Comment

oh wow,

I am new join here and I don't know anyone here. Not taking sides here but buyer having problem should manage problem within ebay and paypal. It is ok to trying to find reason and closure from forum but once you got the reason then whats the point of trying to give seller bad name?

John Parris as a business have done nothing to you. I have friends who been to the shop and tested and bought cue which I envy of, so what if the shop front look rubbish, I would rather buy from a rubbish looking shop and a excellent cue then buying a rubbish cue from a excellent looking shop.

Comment

the more he spends on the shop the more you spend on the cue! as for ebay some people can never be pleased.

Comment

Well said Neil , could,nt agree more .

Comment

Really?? what a strange chap you are. Since when is the truth and facts unpalatable?

Comment

Working...
                                X