dont believe this seller adr147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
    Really?? what a strange chap you are. Since when is the truth and facts unpalatable?

I may be strange but the truth is that both shops are of a decent quality .
    I don't understand your attitude and reading some of the posts in reply , it seems that you are in the minority .
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 30 August 2010, 09:07 AM.
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes I have been inside both" establishments" obviously we have very different perceptions of acceptable standards. I find your comments highly inappropriate, I do not lecture you on what to do or not to do on this forum, if you wish to buy or learn that is your prerogative, however the effrontery to try and tell me that I am wrong if I object to sly advertising on this forum is staggering, if you want to sell your wares go on ebay or other sites that are designed for that not pretend to be an avid snooker/pool fan exchanging ideas when your prime intentions are to flog your items.

Comment

Really?? what a strange chap you are. Since when is the truth and facts unpalatable?
        Ah say what

Comment

if you are refering to me you don't get 6700 posts by trying to flog your items!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            Are you trying to tell us that Asian person is Robert Osbourn in the picture?
            Who do you speak for when you say us?? Don't you recognize the chap in the picture??

Comment

What a load of tosh , you,re talking utter crap mucka , I,ve bought and sold loads of cues here of trusted and friendly members . END OF

Comment

Can you explain what your issues are with Parris and H & O ?

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  What a load of tosh , you,re talking utter crap mucka , I,ve bought and sold loads of cues here of trusted and friendly members . END OF
                  Hi Hotpot , not sure who has upset this bloke ! Not sure what he is getting at .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Hi Hotpot , not sure who has upset this bloke ! Not sure what he is getting at .
                    No me Neil , bad day at the office i suppose .

Comment

Can you explain what your issues are with Parris and H & O ?
                      Go suck a lemon.

Comment

Go suck a lemon.
                        Who,s bitter

Comment

Go suck a lemon.
                          What a very well written reply . I asked a perfectly good question and you reply in a childish way .
                          Not really interested in any further dialogue with you , as i've just been informed who you are and what you are about .

Comment

This guy obviously has no idea about this website.
                            Myself and Andrew (along with some other members i think) have given FREE samples away at no cost to members as a good gesture.
                            I have also spent a lot of time answering peoples questions about coaching issues again at no charge to members.
                            Andrew has also listed a very good guide to tip instalation. Cue makers have given advise cue advise to members too.
                            The moral of the story is: Don't stand in a pile of ****, when you have on the wrong shoes. lol.
                            "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Well said The Doctor , a very good diagnosis.

Comment

.... i've just been informed who you are and what you are about .
                                Obvious then this JP1 person has some motive to his bad mouthing, but also clear he doesnt understand English, the reason for the problem is explained several times in this thread, so why come on a month later ???? - fool

Comment

Working...
                                X