dont believe this seller adr147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
    Just post a negative feedback for him, listing your reasons why. Sadly this forum has turned into a promotional site for every kind of seller from the syhster to the genuine. Computers and websites are wonderful things they can present a picture totally divorced from reality. Take Parris cues or Hunt & Osborne cues as an example, if you have Google Earth, and most do, enter their street address and then look at the street view to see first hand what their ""high quality" establishments are or look like in reality, you might be in for a major shock.
    Quite simply put, the living standard and construction standard in the UK and Ireland is so much lower than most of Europe, things like this are considered normal. It's something I can't get used to though, so many disused or fallen-apart buildings around.

Comment

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
      Just post a negative feedback for him, listing your reasons why. Sadly this forum has turned into a promotional site for every kind of seller from the syhster to the genuine. Computers and websites are wonderful things they can present a picture totally divorced from reality. Take Parris cues or Hunt & Osborne cues as an example, if you have Google Earth, and most do, enter their street address and then look at the street view to see first hand what their ""high quality" establishments are or look like in reality, you might be in for a major shock.
      These workshops are fit for purpose and have no reflextion on the cues made in them. In london property and business rates are really high. So it is important to keep your over heads down to a minium. Fancy workshops wood only increase the price of the cues and no body wants that.

Comment

Well said cazmac. Lots of really good artistic workers work in rough old workshops, but the end products can be amazing. These cue makers can be said to be artistes in what they are doing.

I have seen some really rough workshops of different types in Japan and China, but the products that come out of them can be really beautifully made.
        :snooker:

Comment

To come back to the "main" topic of this thread.

Andrew is the nicest seller I ever met. He's prices're alright, his service great, and he's an allaround nice bloke.

There. I'd buy from him anytime!

Comment

Originally Posted by Waya View Post
            To come back to the "main" topic of this thread.

Andrew is the nicest seller I ever met. He's prices're alright, his service great, and he's an allaround nice bloke.

There. I'd buy from him anytime!

yup, very fair with prices and delivery is fast

Comment

Looks like I'm unlucky one lol. I'm waiting for my cue 9 (NINE!) months (MONTHS!!). Standart model, nothing special, just mapple shaft.
              lrbf.lv

Comment

from Andrew? no way! even to russia it took less then a month! come on!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ladins View Post
                  Looks like I'm unlucky one lol. I'm waiting for my cue 9 (NINE!) months (MONTHS!!). Standart model, nothing special, just mapple shaft.
                  i have their word (been on the phone to chris today) that its done and they will package it tomorrow and i can send a courier to take it then............ so hopefully this will be sorted!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    i have their word (been on the phone to chris today) that its done and they will package it tomorrow and i can send a courier to take it then............ so hopefully this will be sorted!
                    hope so :snooker:
                    lrbf.lv

Comment

lets start again
                      whats new Andrew?
                      lrbf.lv

Comment

lets start again
                        whats new Andrew?
                        its on it way mate picked up today by dhl.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

thnx
                          got it
                          lrbf.lv

Comment

thnx
                            got it
                            Excellent news
                            post up some pics as soon as your able

Comment