Snooker cue making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker cue making

Hi everyone pretty new to the forum ive just been looking for advice on cue making im 26 from st helens (home of rugby league) and have been a cabinet maker/french polisher for 10 years so my bit of expenrience with wood hopefully will be some benifit , but we`ll see , ive been messin with splices on scrap bits of ash for months so this will be my first go , ive got a good lenghth of ash and some anjan splices which was cheaper than ebony for my first go , any advice would be very much apprieciated , ive seen good pics and theads before from dan shelton and flame , so guys message me some secrets .

welcome alcotty,you need 10 posts to receive and send pm's(if that's what you meant)

Comment

im trying flame , useless at these forums tryin put some pics on , ill get the hang of it lol

Comment

im trying put some pics on at the mo , illl sus it out

Comment

i've been trying to put pics on with no success

Comment

no need to post pics,just keep talking to make up 10 posts.

Comment

reeto , i was in garden not a hour ago planing a taper for my first splice , i was knackered

Comment

i talk to dan shelton on facebook a bit , wonder if hes got his lathe part yet

Comment

not sure, he hasn't mentioned it recently.

Comment

home of rugby league. ah your from wigan then not st helens

Comment

well see ste when we get to play , do you dabble in making cues mate

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                        home of rugby league. ah your from wigan then not st helens
                        haha I was gong to say something like that, Aren't Wigan (my home town) the top of the league?

Hope to see some pics of any cues you make

Comment

Working...
                        X