hunt & osborne cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunt & osborne cues

just received my 1 picece h&o green plate cant believe how stiff they are dont if its a good thing or a bad one made a 40 with it on the first day and a 48 the other day picked it up on sat afternoon

The shafts are slightly stiffer than some other cue makers but its horses for courses . Depends what suits your game .

Thanks
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Any picture by any chance?
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

new to the forum pictures a bit high tech 4 me dont have a camera either, its a plain black ebony butt with four thin white veeners

Comment

I have a H&O green plate and have played with it for a number of years, you`re right they are very stiff but are excellent cues, once you get used to it you`ll never change everything else seems like a fly fishing rod!
          " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

so you reckon there better than parris cues

Comment

Originally Posted by tiger tiger View Post
              so you reckon there better than parris cues
              I've had 2 Osbornes and 1 Parris . Reckon the Osborne cues better than Parris .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i agree with u had a parris before this one (hunt&osborne) wasnt quite right saying that was knocking 40s 50 60 70 80s now and again

Comment

Yeah I personally prefer the H&O, I had a red plate before my green plate. But some of the lads on my team who have tried it prefer their Parris. So its a personal choice.
                  " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Tony Wilshaw
                    Last edited by seppo147; 26 July 2010, 06:21 PM. Reason: Jimmy White was calling

Comment

Working...
                    X