Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Badge's.

hi, i was looking for a little help.

my playing cue is an old ej riley tombstone, but the badge has seen better days to be honest. the writing has pretty much all faded off and there's a few nicks in it as well, and also the screw's could do with being replaced as well.

i was wondering who's the best to send it to and roughly how much it would cost?

my mate also has a very old 1 piece parris cue his dad bought him in the early 80's, in which the badge has faded badly, you can see it if it's turned into the light so to speak, so would parris have to do that or could another maker do it?

many thanks

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
    hi, i was looking for a little help.

my playing cue is an old ej riley tombstone, but the badge has seen better days to be honest. the writing has pretty much all faded off and there's a few nicks in it as well, and also the screw's could do with being replaced as well.

i was wondering who's the best to send it to and roughly how much it would cost?

my mate also has a very old 1 piece parris cue his dad bought him in the early 80's, in which the badge has faded badly, you can see it if it's turned into the light so to speak, so would parris have to do that or could another maker do it?

many thanks
    there are 2 ways to look at this, many collectors & players prefer cues & badges to stay in there original state however that is & it sort of adds to the authenticity of a cue.

But some prefer to have things restored to there former glory, you may be able to get an old genuine badge as some people collect them to replace your own.

But if you want a new one made or yours re done i would recommend Tony Glover, his badges are excellent as are his replica cues.

As for the Parris cue i would just send the butt back to John & get it replaced would cost approx £15 to £20.

Hope this helps a bit.......

Comment

ok thanks for your help.

my mate was worried parris would charge him about £100 for doing it lol.

i'll have to get in touch with mr.glover for mine i think.

cheers once again

Comment

Working...
      X