No announcement yet.

how to contact trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Trevor, I would like to contact you for a new cue, could you please let me know your email address? My mail is: petrminarik@post.cz

Comment

ADR147 has inside information, that is how he knows that TW is Stig. I did have my suspicions, but was not quite sure.

Only jesting Trev.

Will be very pleased to receive mine very shortly --- hopefully.
      :snooker:

Comment

Trevor contact

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
        ADR147 has inside information, that is how he knows that TW is Stig. I did have my suspicions, but was not quite sure.

Only jesting Trev.

Will be very pleased to receive mine very shortly --- hopefully.
        :snooker:
        Hi trevor can you please emeil me at darrenmoore@casema.nl i would like to order a cue, thanks

Comment

the last email i received from trevor was mid july. since then i emailed him 5-6 times and never had any luck. my cue should be finished a long time ago.

Comment

me too, my last email received from Trevor was early May. Hopefully, my cue should be finished by now

Comment

lol by all accounts he's a nightmare to deal with.

one of my mates phoned him the other day, agreed to meet him the same day and not too long after the call and he didnt show up, then wouldnt answer his phone or reply to the messages!!

but makes some cracking snooker cues lol.

Comment

Hi trevor can you please emeil me at alan7617@yahoo.com.hk i would like to order a cue, many thx~~~

Comment

hi trevor can you please email me at davidwu90@hotmail.com
                  i would like to order a cue, thank you

Comment

Hi Trevor,
                    I would like to order a cue from you. Kindly email me at a.ajib@hotmail.com to discuss further. Many thanks. Kind regards.

Comment

hi there i would like to order a trevor white cue i have been after one of these for ages ive taken a pic of one your cues trevor (a maple one) could you please email me with your email address and will like to place an order straight away thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by dazzla View Post
                        hi there i would like to order a trevor white cue i have been after one of these for ages ive taken a pic of one your cues trevor (a maple one) could you please email me with your email address and will like to place an order straight away thanks
                        I think it would be better if you send TW a email -Trever dot white @ virgin dot net

Comment

Email to Mr.Trevor.......for me is not use!

I have sent him a few messages/reminder , and I even left a personal message for him on the Forum, Trevor had replied none of them.
                          I am only disappointed again and again!

So please Mr. Trevor.... If you see this message, please post my old cue back to me!
                          I am waiting my old cue from 12/2008 until now 9/2010

Comment

I think trevor needs to look at taking someone on to handle the cust service
                            side of his business, even if he pays someone a few hours a week to answer emails and other cust queries. I'm not having a go Trev, but its not good enough, just to be a good que maker. I was very disappointed that you failed to get back to me on the alterations for my cue. I'm fortunate enough to live close to two of the best cue makers in the world so it wasn't a problem getting the work done, but I did want you to do the work.
                            some other members/customers might not be as fortunate as me.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance gents.... But is true that waiting for your cue to be built by trevor is legendary? On average what's the waiting time and why does he take that long to build one?

Comment

Originally Posted by sbq79 View Post
                                Pardon my ignorance gents.... But is true that waiting for your cue to be built by trevor is legendary? On average what's the waiting time and why does he take that long to build one?
                                I've heard different versions of lead time for production. I've been waiting for 2 cues since early March this year. Can't be that far long till I get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X