Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
    cheque's in the post john....haha
    in that case you must be due me a bentley trevor!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Trevor I tried to e-mail you twice the past week, sent the doposit for my cue, I need to know that you have got it and that everything is ok.

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
        i mean the cue is so thick and
        slightly heavier then i thought, actually in my cue specs i told him to keep
        weight between 17.5 to 18 oz but the cue is 18.5oz

I have not yet made up my mind whether to go for refund or replacement !
        Originally Posted by willytan View Post
        Mr Trevor,

I will be more than willing and glad to take over the cue if he is not interested.
        Yep I'll be happy as well to have it!

Comment

I have received this cue back now and it's as new again.

Anyone wanting interested in it will need to mail me directly. Photo's can be provided on request.
          Last edited by trevs1; 22 August 2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I have received this cue back now and it's as new again.

Anyone wanting interested in it will need to mail me directly. Photo's can be provided on request.
            hey trevor. What are da cue specs

Comment

See post above

Comment

what was your email trevor?

Comment

Trevors email or phone number pleasssse!

Shailendra, I've sent you a PM.
                  As the title suggests i,m not scared off from getting a Trevor cue but how do i contact the great man, any help would be great

Comment

Trevs ?! have you receive my email(s) ? (Johan) maybe i have email troubles !

Comment

Hi Johan,

Will send you a mail in a moment.

Anyone wanting to have information on this or any other cue, please email me directly.

Comment

trevor could you please refund my money back now !

Comment

Refund has been issued as I've already told your friend here in the UK.

I have also sent him a mail a moment ago in response to your post here.

Comment

Hi Trevor can you please mail me at darrenmoore@casema.nl i would like to order a cue, thanks Darren

Comment

HI Trevor, is cue still available.
                              My email hsunny18@hotmail.com, pls send spec and pic if you have any

Comment

Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
                                Hi guys !
                                I had recently received PLANE EBONY BUTT, ONE PIECE ASHWOOD CUE
                                From Trevor white , After just four days i noticed two thin crack in the
                                middle of the ebony butt measuring about 5'' to 6''(vertical) in length,
                                i had e-mailed trevor white regarding it, but no reply from him !
                                Honestly speaking i was not impressed by his cue ! i have used and seen
                                several cues they were much superior then Mr. WHITES cue !
                                I think Members of This forum have HYPED His name, and he has become
                                to big for hi shoes !
                                I REQUEST to the members of the forum to be care full before advising
                                his name to the guys who are seeking advice for the new cue. i am
                                one of the unlucky ones who fell prey for it !!!!

This is the first bad thing I have heard in regards to Mr. White's cues. I'm sure it is an isolated occurance
                                Last edited by peeweedogue; 17 February 2011, 07:30 PM.
                                Nice pot ! Thank you, but now I have "the munchies"

Comment

Working...
                                X