Decent Local Supplier Bucks / Berks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Local Supplier Bucks / Berks ?

Can anyone help point me in the direction of a decent snooker cue supplier in the Bucks / Berks area ? I would like to try or even just feel a cue before I buy. I know this won't guarantee a successful purchase ..... but it's a start !
    Thanks
    Simon

My geography is not great but could you not get the train in to London and get down to Forest Hill in SE23? John Parris is there and you could feel/touch some of his (or his workman's) creations.
    Quality cue makers are like hens teeth so you might not be able to find one on your doorstep.
    If you use the search button on this forum you'll find the names of a few good cue makers but I don't think any are closer to you than JP.
    Look forward to getting a geography lesson from other Forum members.
    PS Got my GSE O grade history but not geography!!!

Comment

yeah i live in High wycombe and usually end up at Osbournes in Tooting, pain to get to but seems to be the nearest one

Comment

Originally Posted by simoninwooburn View Post
        Can anyone help point me in the direction of a decent snooker cue supplier in the Bucks / Berks area ? I would like to try or even just feel a cue before I buy. I know this won't guarantee a successful purchase ..... but it's a start !
        Thanks
        Simon
        You can always try Ascot Pool, www.ascotpoollimited.com, just off Ascot High Street, should not be too far away for you.
        They tend to have a range of cues in stock, in a range of prices and you can walk in and try them (or you used to as it has been many years since I wa there).
        I would phone and have a chat.
        All the best
        DeanH
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Decent Suppier

Thanks guys looks like it's a trip up to th smoke !

Comment

Working...
          X