My new woolridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new woolridge

Bought a MW cue of a TSF member 3 weeks back and it arrived today. Cost 340 pounds including delivery. Not exactly the cheapest cue in my collection. Is a maple cue made in 2007 and is as good as new with not a scratch anywhere to be seen. Specs are standard 29mm butt, 18 ounces, 10mm tip and 58 inch lenght.

I can't fault anything visually as all the splices are dead even and I mean dead even. I guess it requires me to hit a few balls in now to deliver my final verdict.
    Last edited by sanman; 1 March 2011, 08:48 AM.

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Bought a MW cue of a TSF member 3 weeks back and it arrived today. Cost 340 pounds including delivery. Not exactly the cheapest cue in my collection. Is a maple cue made in 2007 and is as good as new with not a scratch anywhere to be seen. Specs are standard 29mm butt, 18 ounces, 10mm tip and 58 inch lenght.

I can't fault anything visually as all the splices are dead even and I mean dead even. I guess it requires me to hit a few balls in now to deliver my final verdict.
    Very beautiful!
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

To me that design really fits the description "modern classic". Just a single flash with veneers perfectly done.
      Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

giv us a verdict sanman

Comment

i am not getting on wit it. Had a 5hr snookr session. Stil prefer my UT. Cant fault the cue just does not suite me

Comment

I like it. Not too fancy, not too plain. Just right
            Last edited by peeweedogue; 17 February 2011, 07:27 PM.
            Nice pot ! Thank you, but now I have "the munchies"

Comment

It is an elegant cue by a great cuemaker

Comment

Beautiful cue m8, gradz

Comment

nice cue - a good year for mikes cues that!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Stick who is a member here owns this cue now. He is happy with it.

Comment

Stick who is a member here owns this cue now. He is happy with it.
                      Thanks for parting with it Sanman. It has made me the envy of my club mates and I have had to fend of a number of offers to purchase. It is truly an excellent example of Mike's work.

Comment

Working...
                      X