WANTED : quality hand made maple cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED : quality hand made maple cue

hi everyone , i am looking for a quality hand made maple cue , hopefully a 1 piece close to these specs
    57 ins in length
    9.5mm tip
    30 mm butt dia
    anyone can help ?
    let me know with pictures and the cost , thanks

Hi ! email me on jojopool@hotmail.com i've got a welsh pool trading cue to sell...

thanks

Comment

ive got a stunning Parris
      email me
      t_davies@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

I have 3 great one piece maple cues. 2 England cues and one from Canada.

One Dave Coutts without SD joint. 18.3oz, 57", 29mm butt, 9.5mm brass with Kamui tip.

A really excellent Kevin De Roo S3 with SD joint but no extensions. 18oz, 57", ebony butt with snakewood splices 29mm, 9.5mm brass with Kamui tip.

And one Tony Glover maple with plain ebony which is mint condition. The cue just under 56.5", around 17.3oz, 29mm butt, 9.5mm brass with 6" mini butt and ELK Master tip fitted.

PM me if interested.

Comment

hi im paul thompson from south wales any chances of some pictures and costs of the dave coutts and tony glover please

Comment

ok im not great at this chat thing if anybody has maple cues as MACUE above please ring or txt me instead 07951 801587 , thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by macue View Post
              I have 3 great one piece maple cues. 2 England cues and one from Canada.

One Dave Coutts without SD joint. 18.3oz, 57", 29mm butt, 9.5mm brass with Kamui tip.

A really excellent Kevin De Roo S3 with SD joint but no extensions. 18oz, 57", ebony butt with snakewood splices 29mm, 9.5mm brass with Kamui tip.

And one Tony Glover maple with plain ebony which is mint condition. The cue just under 56.5", around 17.3oz, 29mm butt, 9.5mm brass with 6" mini butt and ELK Master tip fitted.

PM me if interested.
              i my email is haylthomp@hotmail.co.uk im interested

Comment

parris cue

old fudger ive been trying to get in contact with you can u please give me the details of the parris cue , im in south wales uk

Comment

Hi Mate,
                  I'm selling my current mastercraft maple to make funds available for my incoming Trevor white cue. Details below
                  1 piece maple snooker cue
                  57 inches long
                  9.5mm tip
                  4 splices of purple heart rose wood with green veneers
                  S.D joint
                  17 Oz and comes with a 6 inch ebony mini butt

If your interested then pm me

D

Comment

Working...
                  X